Outdoor Growing with V(closed due to stolen plants)

@V4vendetta Yes no problem man happy to help

1 Like

Gonna rain very soon i think. Happy frogged the top layer so the low parts dont get the run off and because I liked the humic acid that it has. Took the reptile as a sign to get :frog:happy frog instead of fox farms this time. I only used part of the bag so the rest can be used the my other spot closer to the water. I dont think I’ll get it dug and mixed today but iam going to try…

Diagonal top two are skunk 91, next down horizontally are daku × lowland afgani, bottom four in a cross are deep chunk × junglespice.

8 Likes

Bought some T-markers and a new farmers almanac…

8 Likes

I am curious as to what varmint(s) are you fencing out?

I grew guerrilla plots in the NE US for many years, and the most destructive of nature’s beasts were the
evil marauding deer. I learned to use minimum six foot deer netting on all my plots.

Destructive bastids.

Anyway, best of luck with this season’s grows!!

4 Likes

Armadillos will fuck your roots up looking for grubs. Rabbits eat the plants when their seedling, then mid summer the deer come out to eat it.

4 Likes

Faired the weather pretty well… Skunk 91 looks like it washed out a little, I should of used more soil to protect the top one. It’s kinda laying over…

6 Likes

6 Likes

:tornado:

I already lost two deep chunks to this last rain. I think it wont be good…Uploading…

1 Like

We had a monster thunderstorm this morning, filled 2x 6 gal buckets in a couple of hours.

1 Like

Everything popped except for Zamaldelica X DevilxLowryder and the bag seed.

7 Likes

Took on debris last night, saw a tornado too. Tried to take a pic…the one above is the result.

6 Likes

I hate when I see parts of tree branches like that. Real destructive. Hope everything is ok.

4 Likes

The plants are fucked up. Lost two deep chunks. These made it. Sun’s out now. :sun_with_face: the daku/lowland are dead AF

skunk91’s might bounce back…ill be checking on them here in a bit. Took these pics hours ago.

3 Likes

I didnt mention the golf ball sized hail. Be proud of these genetics. I shouldnt have any left alive in my opinion.

4 Likes

I planted two more daku/lowland and this bag seed I found last night

7 Likes

Sorry to hear your loss, growing outside can be tough sometimes, hope the turtle is OK too … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

If I would started on time they may of been large enough to make it. May 5th is the day I should of planted seeds. Farmers almanac says June 5th for the next planting. We’re going to do what it says or we’ll get the hose again!

4 Likes

Panama lime superautoflowers will be here next week. Stitch just sent me a confirmation email.

13 Likes

Skunk 91 looking way better

7 Likes

Ya that’s the way I want to grow but just not possible unless I do gorilla and it’s just not the same when you can’t just walk free in the garden as often as I would want to.

4 Likes