Outdoor Growing with V(closed due to stolen plants)

Thanks bro. Looks like the peat pots are breaking down finally and the roots are spreading.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Fuck that lol he’d be long gone if he was in my space my mrs would freak :rofl:

2 Likes

Its waiting for a juicy fungus gnat to jump on. I put them in my tent when I find them, jumping spiders are :sunglasses:.

4 Likes

13 Likes

June and July :fire::fire::fire:you can practically watch them grow every day :rofl: amazing spot you have there

4 Likes

Hey @_randomguyinthewoods long time bro! Hows your spot doing this year?

1 Like

Going okay. Got a new job with much less time on my hands… Finally got some out yesterday. 4 jungle spice x black domina, 4 ab3 testers, 3 jungle spice x deep chunk. Trying to figure out the next round currently. Gotta plant numbers this year to accommodate for my late starts :neutral_face: aiming to sprout another 30/40 in the next week. Just gotta get my spots ready :sweat_smile: lotta digging in my future. Might even make a raised bed with branches and do a direct sowing of like 50 lol. Still weighing my options tho. Wish i had like 20 out already tho but w/e what can you do lol

7 Likes

13 Likes

Looks great! Critical orange punch auto…

Then I notice this. Looks like PM. So I go to remove it and IT moved. Its small white spider.

11 Likes

Needless to say I left it alone. I’ll be keeping a eye on its “web”. Because it fuckin looks like mold.

5 Likes

The neighbors would have heard me scream from 4 doors down! lol I admit, since my garden I’ve gotten better about bugs, but spiders still flip me out. Especially when they pop out on me.

5 Likes

A gymnast performing on the balance beam? Lol

3 Likes

8 Likes

Hey @Undead-Toker the tops are coming off soon. I’ll wait till a fifth node then top.

3 Likes

Rains for at least a few hours every night for almost two weeks. Last night was very hard rain. These plants are looking good, but some have been beaten into the ground and may not bounce back. I have alot more room to transplant these new baby’s (once their big enough).

7 Likes

Some happy looking plants there @V4vendetta looking good!

2 Likes

Maybe as the standard says “Too close for comfort”? :astonished:

2 Likes

I just lost a few small ones to the hard rain we have here as well. Sure sucks but just keep sprouting to try to catch up.

2 Likes

I’m tired of all the rain. Where da fuck is summer at?

1 Like