Outdoor masshole grow

I started my first indoor grow this Christmas.

I have learned a fair bit and will attempt outdoor growing soon as the weather is right. I will start a newbie journal attempting to document the entire process as best as I can. I will post my mistakes and be asking for alot of advice from the community as well.

The 4 strains I will be growing outside will be:

2x Blue fire from Humboldt seeds

1 blue og from G13

1 blue dream from Humboldt.

I will be starting the fire and OG from seed tonight indoors to veg out until it’s time to transplant. The blue dream is currently a cut from a plant I currently have in flower that is super sativa phenotype.

13 Likes

Welcome to the party :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Hi @Bestbudz, I bought a tent to grow indoor after having several failures growing outside so at least I can help you on things you should avoid doing :smile:. I hope you will have more success and will learn from you, good luck … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome comrade! :smile: I am also gardening in the great Communistwealth of Massachusetts. Hoping to do a few plants in 5.5 gallon containers outside this year - are using containers or planting in the ground?

4 Likes

Containers my soil situation isnt conducive for that type. I’m prolly gonna do 20g pots or so

3 Likes

So the Blue OG sprouted In less than 24 hours. The 2 blue fire came up shortly after closer to 48hrs. Both were helmet heads that I removed with a good ole pair or thumbs and sprayed them with water to help them shed the skin. The picture quality is kinda ass because I was in a rush this morning. I will post the results when I get home or possibly tomorrow. They are currently in a red solo cup in a 50/50 mix of happy frog and hp pro mix.

6 Likes

So far so good on the beans and re vegged blue dream clone

6 Likes