OUTDOOR2K16 [Aurora Indica - Ice & Two childs of OUT2K15]

Hi growers,
at the beginning i am posting just one opening title photo… :camera:
When a bit subsides the smoke of this year’s harvest… :dash: :dash:

I’ll tell you the story of OUTDOOR2K16 :cactus: :mushroom: :deciduous_tree::cactus: :mushroom: :deciduous_tree::cactus: :mushroom:

See ya Bubues Tesamelax Loferijix… :electric_plug: :gear: :hourglass_flowing_sand::wink:

Hi,so lets start talking about growing, this year i grew just from the seeds:

AURORA iNDICA [NiRVANA SEEDS]
iCE [NiRVANA SEEDS]
AND TWO SEEDS i had from previous year 2K15.
Think one of them was CRITICAL by VIP SEEDS… (u cannot see him at my 2K15 fotoreport bcs CRITICAL growed my mum…)

Soil: BioBizz LightMix
Fertilizers: BioBizz Try Pack Outdoor & Final Solution (Advance Hydroponics)

These plants went out in early of May (except iCE - Later…) and were sheared above the third floor (4 more info check West Coast Masters method)

Picture is from the end of June, an astute individuals have certainly noticed, that on the picture is five plants… The fifth is the AK-48 Auto :wink:

1 Like

Hi Bubues, its looking good! I’m looking forward to more photos of plants going bigger :)… Have you repot them later?

Somehow my experiences with plants from seeds was that they are every time more vigorous, vital and robust than plants from clones… But of course it takes more time to grow them up (which you have, since outdoors you don’t need to pay for electricity :sunglasses::bulb:)

Sure, i will be adding here all of this year, also many pics… :slight_smile:
And u are right, or i have the same experiences with that Seeds vs. Clones Outdoor Growing…
Plants from seeds are much more stronger :muscle: and it was the main reason why i decided to grow only from seeds this year… :wink:

Anyway if somebody dnt know which model choose 4 next year OUT, try DURBAN POISON…!
Its very resistant plant, u dont have to worry about maturing and with a little care u will have
2-3 metres tall Christmass Tree with really nice buds, just look :camera:

2 Likes

Good Morning & Here Some More Pics :wink: :camera:

AURORA INDICA - and Two NoNAMES -

NeXt OnE with AK48 Auto & LiTTLE iCE

ALL PLANTS on MULTICAR

Multicar? This is what I call movable :slight_smile: I’m looking forward pics from flowering period, :sunny:

:vulcan: Hi & Lets talking about the GROWiNG PERiOD…!

As i said, used fertilizers by BioBizz, during this period Fish-Mix, according to directions on the package - EVERY 2ND WATERING -

Also when was the right time & weather (in the early morning or evening),
i applied the fertilizer at the form of spray…Plants absorbs more nutrients than by watering plants direct to the soil aka RooT JUiCE…

:bulb:NOTE: Be careful to avoid burning the leaves…!

:camera: DouBLE NoNAMEZ -

:camera: NoNaMEZ & AURORA iNDICA -

:camera: iCE & SOME AUTOMATS -

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Maybe you have a flower like a one big dense, light-tight bush…? :nerd:

Check this book: [The Secrets of the West Coast Masters] (http://westcoastmasters.com/) :mag:
Because another equally important issue is CUTTING and SHAPING.
These guyz are the true masters of growing outoor and be sure you will find there a lot of advice and suggestion that will enrich you & your plants…

So Lets go and :scissors: remove unnecessary branches and leave only the Main Ones…!
In my opinion one of the best think to do for a prevention against :skull_crossbones: MOLD etc.
And Hurry Up! Once your plant will switch to the flowering phase is too late to do this…!
Of course not, but will hinder the process of flowering…

:camera: AFTER CUT - EVERY PLANT HAS 4 MAIN BRANCHES :nerd:

:camera: iCE - No1 NAME - AURORA iNDICA - No2 NAME -

:bulb:…who begins to suspect that the growth phase is much more underlying than flowering,
it is on the light side of the Moon…

See Ya LateR…! :clapper: :nerd:

1 Like

HERE* IS ONEFLOWER POWER:

:new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Very nicely looking plants !

Looks really good. Amazing what the power of the sun can produce!

Thx Guyz,
and so sorry bcs i was really busy for a month… But now its better and i hope this weekend will add some more pics etc…!!

Thx & See Ya…!
:nerd:

Hello growerz,
so I’m back and add here some photos from the beginning of the flowering phase…
So it is necessary to gradually shift from the Growth to Bloom fertilize.
It’s also suitable to get rid your plants of excess branches and larger leaves, so that as much as possible of light shines directly on the Budz…! :chestnut::mushroom:
:wink:

:camera: AURORA iNDiCA - No2 NAME :camera:

:camera: No2 NAME :camera:

:camera: iCE - No1 NAME - AURORA iNDICA - No2 NAME :camera:

:camera: No2 NAME BUD :camera:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Next time i finally show you my plants with proper Budz…! :tomato:

:camera: Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ38 :camera:

:poop: :cloud_tornado:!..See Ya SMOKERZ…! :cloud_tornado::poop:

2 Likes

:eye: MoRE PiCS… :eye:

: No2 NAME DetaiL:

: No2 NAME:

: No1 NAME:

: iCE - AURORA iNDiCA - No2 NAME:

:ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box: :poop:

2 Likes

Great stuff… I love aurora indica, alot of good memories growing that one.

Ya man, AURORA is very good strain…:wink: I am thinking about this seed again 4 this year growing…! ANYTIME now i have 2 jobs and i am FU**ING BUSY MAN…:japanese_goblin::punch: :briefcase: :necktie:
Thats why i am almost OFF of this forum… :zipper_mouth:

ANYTIME NOTHING CANT STOP MY OUTDOOR 2K17, SO STILL STAY TUNED…
:hourglass_flowing_sand: :eye: :hourglass:

THX YA.!