Over 5 Years Ago

The site was growing fast five years ago.Best of all the site still runs pretty close to how the site ran with 25 members. @LemonadeJoe is doing exactly today…as he told me he would over five years ago. Bout the only person I know that can stick to a plan.

47 Likes

I am totally blown away by how well this site is managed vs how fast it has grown.
Very rare

Cheers
G

18 Likes

LemonadeJoe does a great job as far as I’m concerned. OGs community is growing all the time.
Its not getting any easier for him that’s for sure. :smiley: :+1:

13 Likes

Yes. Thanks
@LemonadeJoe

12 Likes

Ditto all the above, Plus some applause for @LemonadeJoe’s ready welcome for newcomers to the site. He rendered the initial confusion manageable in a friendly and personal way.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

11 Likes

I agree, this site runs incredibly well. No lags, very few hiccups. Big props to @LemonadeJoe and the @moderators. Team OG does a great job with the day to day too.

11 Likes

Thanks, everyone!

Your :100: praise should be expressed towards our great staff (they are always on the watch) and the whole Team OG!

And of course this wouldn’t be possible without every one of you! :pray:

It’s incredible how fast the time flies, isn’t it, @GrapeApe ?

29 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe. This place was my escape 20 years ago, and still continues be! I would not be who I am today without the support of the OG squad then and now… Thanks for bringing back such a important place for the community, it’s gives me chills thinking about it! One love @LemonadeJoe! Thank you OG team! :green_heart::seedling::heart::muscle::sunglasses::bowing_man:‍♂

11 Likes

I hoping The Feds would ease marijana laws by now. I guess nothing has changed with me…we just waiting in the USA.

4 Likes

We hardly speak of this…but the site ran very well during administrator absent…the administrator of the site found Over Grow exactly as he left it…on his return…

4 Likes

Big props to the team involved. Much respect.

1 Like

Things are running quite smoothly I must say!! :heartbeat:

My only regrets is letting some talented growers leave the site,because new growers were taking shots at there information.

Personally tho…I was not nobodys daddy…I like those new cats…they got to learn the hard way tho…

Man the stuff I taught in the 2000s has so far advanced beyond my pedigree. Water cloning, HST supercropping, LST supercropping, Its hard to find a place to contribute after 15 years being gone from teaching mode on OG. You guys know all my shit already lol

2 Likes