Overgrow Africa

Hello guys, greetings and salutations from Africa
I’m French but raised in Senegal and been living there
for 30 years.
Is there anyone here from Africa???

17 Likes

No sir, not I, but it is great that you are here.

Must be some very interesting genetics where you are.

99%

9 Likes

Thanks @99PerCent,
Sure, I’ve seen a large variety of cannabis plants in different shapes and sizes
from the very tall, slim plants with extra thin leaves to the short shaggy ones with thick leaves…
Unfortunately, there is less media coverage on this subject and less activist’s contribution
coz of armed conflicts, poverty and underdevelopment

Peace and Love for you all from MAMA AFRICA

14 Likes

Welcome bro! Damn glad you found us @snoopytilt! Looking forward to the connection! Jah!

6 Likes

Italian here, raised in ivory coast.just got back in Europe after 7 years in equatorial area, various countries, both English and French speaking…
Ds

9 Likes

:peace:Glad to have a member here from Africa! Welcome @snoopytilt, I honestly feel that African landraces are wonderful. I wish I was able to travel around Africa to be able to source landraces from all around the country before they disappear due to being contaminated with other hybrid genetics…:v:

7 Likes

Yes i say the same, intresting to follow you , and maby chagnche som seeds to create a New strain .
Wellcome and Love and light energi from Sweden

1 Like

Hey
TeeBo here saying hello from Sunny South Africa
Been learning to grow the past to summers, mainly crosses and indica’s
Planning some missions to acquire landrace seeds from southern African countries then move upwards
Much love

5 Likes

Hello @Dee.S73. It’s good to hear from you and welcome back. I hope you’re doing well and living the dream…peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hey there I’m from South Africa @snoopytilt. What are you growing up there in Senegal?

1 Like

Where in South Africa are you at @Teebo?