OverGrow BOG strain poster sign up

BOG was here when OverGrow started, he was here just before he passed in 2020 doing what he loved. BOG jr. Recently called in to he Dunn show and said that his dad loved OverGrow and seeing the strains of cannabis being grown by OG’s. The BOG seeds Family has been producing quality seeds for everyone to grow for over 20 years, BOG jr. Is continuing the family tradition.

When I found out OverGrow was back in operation, I was looking for BOG seeds after 10 years off the grid and found a 2018 post about Sour Bluetooth.

Many OG’s love BOG seeds strains and have grown them right here on OverGrow, together we can make a poster to supports both BOG jr. And OverGrow simultaneously.

Seeking pictures of BOG strains: Do you have pictures of BOG stickers, strains, seed collections and memories of how incredible it is to grow cannabis that looks good and tastes great? 44 OG pictures are required to get the Team BOG strains poster going.

Post your favorite BOG strains that you would like to see on a poster dedicated to the memory of BOG. Please include: Your story and a link to your BOG seeds grow if available.

OverGrow the World with Love, BOG.

55 Likes

Bog Sweet Cindy

Sweet Cindy was my first ever grow and I fell in love with bogs gear and have been searching high and low for his genetics. Bog passed shortly after I got done running her. I bought Sweet Cindy, Sour Strawberry and Blue Kush. If I had known what I had at the time I wouldn’t of wasted the seeds on my inexperience

35 Likes

Bog Bubble

28 Likes

Sour grape by BOG
This is 1 four foot tall plant with many buds.

30 Likes

Bog Bubble

18 Likes

I got Bogs book Bonanza Of Green in about 2007 from FS Book Company, inside I saw pictures that made me want Sour Bubble. At that time BOG had apparently disappeared from his online presence, searching for information about him brought me to ICMag which I finally broke down and joined in September 2009, there I found out that Gypsy Nirvana was going to be dropping BOG seeds on SeedBay, I was lucky enough to get in on that drop as my first ever seed purchase! As it turned out the seeds were from before BOG disappeared…2005 Sour Bubble BX3… before the possible accidental introduction of Bubba Kush to the Sour Bubble line! I grew them from 2010-12, it’s still the best weed I’ve ever found, I only got 4 plants from 2 packs, 3 girls and 1 boy, 1 girl was very short and wide vs. the other 3 so I got rid of it, leaving me with all branchy pheno’s, my favorite girl I named Penny, she was a black leaf pheno with unbelievable chocolate lime terps and staggering potency, I f2’ed her with my male who I named Pepe’….who was a light green to almost yellow loud lime male, very branchy. I got 1400 seeds from that pairing thankfully…. I continued to grow them on and off for many years….then In about late 2021 I was searching for a spiral bound copy of BOGs book, and the only image I could find of one was here on Overgrow… so I made an account, a few months after joining I noticed a member here called @CARE_giver asking if anyone had the old Sour Bubble lines… so I introduced myself to him and sent him 250 of my F2’s, a little bit later he sent me a message asking if it would be ok if he sent some to @Tonygreen , I said yes of course you can send Tony some! Through Tony’s work those genes along with some other early Sour Bubble lines are being released on Valentine’s Day for everyone to enjoy… a fact that I am very proud of, sorry for the novel, but it is a story that’s very important to me.
Some of you have seen this before, but it’s my only picture of Penny, my precious 2005 Sour Bubble BX3 mother plant, OverGrow the world with love!

42 Likes

Nice picture and awesome story! I never mind reading longer posts as they often have some rather interesting stuff in them, I love hearing about selecting what phenos and why, so this is great information in my opinion! Have a good one brother, and be well! @buckaroobonsai

11 Likes

Here’s one more…. Grown in 2019 from seeds that I feminized from Penny, biggest Sour Bubble buds I’ve ever seen! Thanks for letting me share @Heliosphear

36 Likes
25 Likes

The picture of BOG giving a :v: is the most important IMO :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

19 Likes

This should be the middle and largest of the images! :heart:

13 Likes

@cannabissequoia @Pigeonman Agreed.

18 Likes

Awesome thread @Heliosphear !!!

8 Likes

WOW, I am re-new to growing, and only hear of BOG here in this forum.
He was loved here and his seeds/strains also.
In europe many of the breeders growers from usa and canada not where known twenty years ago (almost by me…)
I read a part of the Bonance of Green, and the continuous grow system is what I was doing in 2000 and now also. Good to see that coincidence.

Lovely plants and pictures.

Happy growings!

9 Likes

Aloha @Piter - welcome

:evergreen_tree: can you lead us to the shrine? :alien:

7 Likes

Hey @Mithridate you ought to throw that shot of SS #12 up here, and maybe some other stuff too…:sunglasses:

6 Likes

So cool! Can’t wait to see the poster, perfect for tricking out my room!

7 Likes

My first bog seed pop

Sour bubble cabbage pheno

Sour strawberry 12

Pretty bastard (sour strawberry male#20)

Bog at work

The artifacts.
Bog seeds filters

Mrs bog budshot calendar
57Dscn1062-med

Early bog seeds banners
bogbanner2

a1abogban2004sensistarmade

bogbanner

:v::v:

20 Likes

@Mithridate Mind Boggle’n collection! Dropping Sour Strawberry in about 48 hours, Thank you. :sunglasses:

BOG SBT

BOG LSD

16 Likes

Hi @Mithridate , That “Mango The Original” from which breeder is? Is from KCB?

Happy growings!

4 Likes