Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

9 Likes

9 o clock GMT tomorrow for the draw? Best of luck everyone

8 Likes

Wooo, now trust level 2! Throw my name in the hat 1x please! Would love to see a high altitude seed house, hairy lemon x mandala seeds, point of no return. Would call it moldy lemon (can’t return a moldy aka hairy lemon for a refund at a store.)

4 Likes

What makes you a regular?

1 Like

The winner owes you a coke for your sacrifice. :grin:

Feel like a kid on Christmas! (If Santa was only bringing one present, and there were ~220 kids going all-out Hunger Games for it.)

5 Likes

@Reactorpwr is now a member according to the trust level permissions

Woot woot! Good job on being active in the boards since your sign up! Keep it up, we love updates and pics!

9 Likes

I don’t think the question was directed at you. Literally it was asking at what point does a user’s trust level move to regular" from “member”.

It’s something like Basic->Member->Regular->Leader and there are some automated metrics involved. For this give-away, regular get’s you an extra “ticket”.

12 Likes

I may have read the post wrong and it very well may have been a true question not directed at me. Thanks for showing the other side of the apple. Outside eyes help.

@DiggySoze sorry if i read your question wrongly.

10 Likes

Good luck everyone :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

7 Likes

Visiting 50% of days over the past 100 days as well as replying to 10 different topics, 140 topics viewed and 11293 posts read. Also must have viewed 200 topics total. But that doesn’t have to be within the last 100 days.

4 Likes

I dont remember asking a question, but its a definite possibility. :thinking: I think you might have meant to tag another member. :grin: :vulcan:

3 Likes

fair enough, will delete my post. please accept my apology.

3 Likes

lol. i think i missed something

1 Like

@DiggySoze I posted saying i was now eligible to be in the drawing and the next comment was “what makes you a member?” I took that as you questioning my contributions to the forum to be included in the drawing. I gave a retort until someone else said your question may not have been directed at me. I then deleted my comment and apologized to you for said response to you.

2 Likes

Didn’t even come from Diggy, it was a comment by Gman asking about requirements to get 'Regular" status…doesn’t really matter though, you got a vote in when the list gets updated before the draw Soo… Lol

7 Likes

Doh crap. Pebkac on my part. Sorry everyone

5 Likes

Best of luck to all.

Not much longer now!

3 Likes

You’re always talking about your manhood :thinking::smirk:

7 Likes

Come on random number bot you know you want to pick 54 or perhaps 55 no need for you to overwork yourself with a 3 digit number

2 Likes

poppaPuff and Midwest mover got my lucky numbers

1 Like