Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

I unfortunately can relate

3 Likes

Im feeling super lucky! My entry numbers are 69 and 70! :grin:

2 Likes

I lost mine at 8 years old with her Mother to a fucking drunk driver 19 years ago

I HOPE BOTH OF YOU get your daughter wish’s…will make me SMILE!!!

12 Likes

Sorry to hear that my heart goes out to you this holiday season I pray I never know that feeling

7 Likes

That is terrible. Sorry to hear that as well.

3 Likes

Holy shit jet. I’m so sorry.

4 Likes

Thanks Diggy. When it happened I hoped on a motorcycle and just went…for 6 years, cannot even tell you where I went, or what I did, I was lost.

Came to terms with in and have a life again now, it was hard to do, but we have to move on.

I always tell everyone to say I love you to your’s every day, you never know.

Thanks man, means something to me!!!

17 Likes

Ok.

No name but i would love to have some bubba genetics to really fine tune and backcross. The first strain i ever really fell in love with. Been looking for her for 13 years.
After popping seeds ive been collecting through the years to find keepers with no name or story attached; i have one.

So yea whatever the product of this journey(breeding the two) would be. Not really into names but the only fitting name would be bucket list.

Really tailor a strain thats perfect for me, physically and mentally.

My entry @LemonadeJoe

2 Likes

Every single time I leave the house. Mad or not. I tell my son and Mrs cola. I love them so much. Cos you never when it will be the last time.

Glad you finally found yourself again brother. Choked up reading that.

14 Likes

I would love to see GDP x Sour tangi. I don’t think the tangi s get proper love. Or big bug and tangi :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Sad , sending best wishes and happy thoughts for you My friend

5 Likes

I don’t really need another light right now but what the hell . I think this would be interesting C99 x GG4 = GG99

6 Likes

I would call it c4 cause that shit sounds bomb

5 Likes

26 Likes

Pedro, is that real? Howard made ggxc99???

8 Likes

Yeah, but just to be very clear, the GG was not the JW cut you have, it was an S1 that I’ve been running for a while now. It’s nicely potent and I like the high better, tbh. You saw a bud shot of it in the “What are you smoking today?” thread, I believe. Hard to get every little piece of info on the labels.

Lower nug from the mother.

Want some?

23 Likes

Yeah it sounds wonderful, but I could/would not run it for a bit, so hold them till Im ready, lol

Have you grown any out of these ???

6 Likes

Not yet, too much on my plate lately. Completely untested, but the parents were outstanding.

7 Likes

should have known somebody had done it already . lol

6 Likes

The more the merrier. Someone else might have better parents? I think it’s well worth doing :smile:

9 Likes