Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

I have a cross of my Wicked Widow female with a skunky SSDD male that I will be growing out soon. I call it Wicked Sunshine. There will only be a few but if it is good will likely F2 and share with OG. That is the plan anyway.

I have been studying the Spyder lights by Fluence. Apparently they are meant to drive at high enough energy levels that CO2 supplement is warranted. I will go read about the latest version.

Please enter me thx

10 Likes

Hoping to get some males from my seeds from @FeralA9X ,

Thai Buddha MBX1 (V3) x Buddha Diesel Haze :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ok so hows everyone getting theyre name on the list ive clicked the pencil there is no edit clicked the list nothing allows to edit.

5 Likes

Great giveaway
I just crossed lemon gas with huckleberry x Herijauna can’t wait to tryout this one
Paps

8 Likes

Read through the OP for entry instructions. LJ or the mods will update the list regularly. A bit different than the signing up for the breeding efforts… :+1:

9 Likes

I’d like to cross chem91’ with 88g13/HP - probably already out there but i reckon it’d be great for pain/sleep etc.

I have a pack of the Wicked Widow too and i think crossing that with LA confidential would be nice too.
Or maybe C99 x with LA Con .?!

Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers::exclamation:
Gaz

Edit; i already crossed 88g13/HP/X18 with Stardawg/X18 and @Esrgood4u grew 1 or 2 of them & said it was one of the frostiest sticky plants he’s grown. ( i can’t find the rest - forgot to label them - (self slap :wave: lol.). I might cross X18 to c99 , that sounds nice :+1:.

13 Likes

Ok so just put my plan and a mod puts em on list?
Thank you for opportunity
if i win this light i will put it in a new room expanding and
i want to take tiramisu v2( ogkb2.0 x mandelbrots mag opus ) and hit mass medical e pupil. And grow that cross out.

7 Likes

Yep, that’s it! </></>

8 Likes

I’ll toss my name in the hat. Purple Urkle BX

13 Likes

I think anything early and with longer node spacing…not easy to achieve. Perhaps dbhp would benefit from a cross. With the Wicked Widow I notice lemon more now with the smells. A pleasant scent with hints of pine sol.

Edit: for clarity

8 Likes

Bodhi has crossed the Chem 91 JB to 88G13HP its called Cluster Funk, and he croased Skunk Va to 88G13HP its called Chem Kasey. So you’re prays have been answered.

14 Likes

I’ll bite please. Baglung nepalese x sour d (fictional)

8 Likes

I’m putting together a Williams Wonder plant. I have a few of the steps. I would love the chance to win this amazing light. Blessings to you all.

7 Likes

Oh I’m in…Nl5/haze × ssdd…I imagine would ne great

7 Likes

Very cool of you to do Lemonade Joe, very nice light!
I’m good on lights, just wanted to say thanks for holding a great give away

11 Likes

I’ve been thinking of making a cross between purple punch and grape pie. Both are very pm and bud rot resistant in humid weather up here in the PNW. Cheers!!

5 Likes

That light would be put to great use growing out Ghost Town seeds for everyone

5 Likes

I would like to cross Bruce Banner with Gorilla Glue, thank you for the opportunity to win a great light.

4 Likes

Wow awesome light , a fantastic giveaway , thankyou : )
I would love to grow the fictional cross
“ MARIANNA TRENCH “ by BUD FEVER
Fathom og x Deep C

7 Likes

Thanks Joe and OG!!

Love to getmy hands on Purple Space Cookies.

6 Likes