Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

Whoo… 80 replies that fast :wink: … that will take some time to register you all :smiley: … Thanks for participating!

22 Likes

It is a nice light, actually a bad ass light I would absolutely run as my 1st LED!!!

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

What is the Goji OG B Cut??? Why do I not know of this, lol!!

4 Likes

It’s a cross I’m working on making now.

'79 Christmas Bud Afghani IBL x Bandaid Haze IX 3.0

Reduced stretch, bigger flowers, reduced flower time, amplified odor.

10 Likes

Have a single seed of wedding cake x headbanger. I’m waiting to pop until better lighting. Somebody may have already ‘bred’ them, but not with my headbanger male lol

2 Likes

Oof… dare I say mars fanboi?

1 Like

Yeah, but it is ok, you can laugh.

2 Likes

Oh man …good thing I wasn’t drinking anything…

3 Likes

Lol cool story kiddo. Last time you saw fluence with company sponsored give always was when?

2 Likes

Hey @LemonadeJoe,
Count me in too!! Many thanks to OG and Fluence!! Do I make another post. Or does this count as 2?..or something…
Edit: forgot to put my fantasy strain…lol
Pure power plant x purple donkey dick
= PURE PURPLE DONKEY DICK POWER !!!

5 Likes

Knock it off, it was a joke… we aren’t filling this thread with trash. Keep it on topic

6 Likes

Was checking out the Fluence website…
I deliver stuff to this place called Conviron (Controlled Environments) and they use the Fluence Ray lights in their products. $100k for a module that’s 3’ x 5’ x 8’. Fuckin’ mint…but actually…not the meme or whatever

2 Likes

Im sorry, my fault, I fixed it so it will not continue

3 Likes

Yes I’d love a shot ! Thank you Joe ! Overgrow !
Cross I’d like to mention is one that I’ve been working on for some time “Sweet Soul Sister” I haven’t checked to see if it’s taken,it’s a name I call her !
Peace and love all ! I just hope it goes to a great home!

3 Likes

count me in! i would grow some of the archive seeds moonbow crosses, got space walker, moon boots, rainbow belts
and petrochem going in to second week of flowering soon. Gonna take cuttings and select best for mom.

3 Likes

Santa Marta gold X Thai stick

3 Likes

Count me in! Petrolia Headstash preservation run! :grin::v:

5 Likes

Put my name in the lottery!
I’m setting up another tent to grow a pack of Bodhi’s Jaruba (jamaican sativa x aruba island sativa) for a community preservation run, and could really use a light for the project. I also have packs of prayer tower, buddhas hand, solo’s stash, dank sinatra, and a few more discontinued lines from bodhi waiting until I set up my next indoor space

7 Likes

I know this strain is pretty basic but I really would like to grow some Laughing Budha. I just haven’t bought seeds yet.

7 Likes

Some one is going to win a nice light…

16 Likes