Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

I’ve got an Alien Rift male to cross with SSDD f2. Call it Alien Sunshine. If it’s fire, will make seeds for all.

6 Likes

They were amazingly sticky mate. Super strong smoke. I’d love to give them another run to see how much frostier they would get now I’m able to control the humidity properly.

3 Likes

I thought I was a nipper at 28 and I’ve had Thai stick. Awful stuff. Truly bad but it was always cheap as chips

5 Likes

List update in process…

9 Likes

Just been looking and surely @reikox has regular status for the +1 ticket. The guys practically omnipotent :joy:

6 Likes

Good catch… Of course you are right… Totally forgot to count his Leader status (tl4). :slight_smile: I’ll do in next update…

12 Likes

We have enough entries already IMO

5 Likes

I imagine it be easy enough to miss a name with that many to go through mate.

5 Likes

Too be honest if I was to win the light I’d probably donate it straight back to OG @LemonadeJoe. I’m more than happy with the light I’m currently using. I dunno if removing my name from the list and replacing it with someone that’s more in need of it than I am is possible?? I don’t mean this to sound ungrateful :rofl: I just have the mindset that if it’s not broke don’t try and fix it. :v:

7 Likes

Keep your name in the hat and send it my way bro :sunglasses::joy:

8 Likes

Your one of the main light guys so if it’s impressed you enough and want it that much it must be something extra special :laughing:

8 Likes

I can’t put enough emphasis on “THIS LIGHT IS THE ABSOLUTE DOGS BOLLOCKS” if you win it, run it mate.

9 Likes

@Esrgood4u What cola said. I don’t know much about dogs bollocks, but this light is the tits! :grin:

8 Likes

Dogs bollocks is an English term for superior quality :sunglasses: I know it’s odd but it’s been around as a saying longer than I have lol

9 Likes

I’d run some Black Lime Reserve, need to get some though.
Thanks for the chance to win.

3 Likes

:bellhop: :hammer: :boom:

(@Sebring’s Revenge X Dr. Grinspoon) X @ReikoX LRUV X Congolese)

:trophy: :grin:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

For $1350 it wants to grow pure gold FFS. Strike removing me from the list :laughing:. If I win I’ll buy another 4x4 tent :v:

13 Likes

I mean, if you’re going to dream, dream big! There’d be some crazy directions available to take that mixture.

8 Likes

Please put my name in the hat for this, thanks for the opportunity to win a great light, I have always wanted one of these since I saw them.

I will probably be growing Jedi Glue or 50 States orange goji if I win it.:+1:

8 Likes

You deleted my supporter ticket? I assume that was in error, as I’ve been a Patreon supporter for more than six months…

5 Likes