Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

Thanks for checking… I’ll correct it with next update!

5 Likes

I would love to grow out Guava Hashplant x Snow Lotus. Thanks for the opportunity @LemonadeJoe!

5 Likes

Just popping in to view the entrants and it’s really exciting to see how many patreon supporters OG has! Love to see so many members investing in what they value. :blush:

13 Likes

Definitely! I’m hoping to be able to pitch in by March. It’s easy to get in the hole, but a bitch to get out. Hoping to win this light and that’ll get me up in running much faster. Have to move end of January. If I have all the gear together, I’ll be dropping beans before I unpack my boxes lol

4 Likes

I have been wanting to grow out Bodhi’s Mindfulness for a while, and this light would be perfect for it.

Thanks
G

3 Likes

So you start with a killer super silver haze… You take a female blackberry and collect some female pollen and fertilize those two. Grow out the offspring from those and pollinate it with an unusually fast flowering version of gsc… That strain is the strain I would grow if I won this light.

6 Likes

Count me in on this one, better way to make the switch to led. My cross would be medicine man and Jack herer. Good luck everyone

6 Likes

This awesome…Although I won’t be needing this, I am grateful when companies do something like this, instead of spamming the shit out of the main boards…Thanks Fluence, and Overgrow for offering this up to a member. IF I am ever in the market for a new LED…I will be looking into these guys first. As far as strains go…I would love to cross a nasty Skunk, with The new Vanilla Frosting from Humbolt…Yum, Yum.

Regards,

K.

7 Likes

I’ll put my hat in…GDP

4 Likes

Could not agree more, well said!!!

5 Likes

im in :raised_hands: and strawberry lotus by Bodhi

4 Likes

I would love to be added to the list if i qualify

2 Likes

Count me in!

Pineapple express! Just watched the movie again, one of my go to relax and smoke a few. It’s on my list of seeds to get when I order next.

4 Likes

Well I’ll put my name down, though I have a list of strains that don’t yet exist

Critical X truthband X tangie
Bubbas gift X haze X sour strawberry
9# hammer X Blacberry kush x truthband X sour bubble
SSDD X Skywalker Og X tangie
ogkb x do si do x sour strawberry
Malawi X Panama X Somango

6 Likes

Been looking into those lights, and they seem extremely good at what they are built for!

I would grow Apollo 11 and maybe a few more under those lights. @Sebring sent quite a few strains :smiley:

I’m setting up an 8x8 tent in December, and I believe lights are one of the key factors for an successful grow. I’m currently building EB.gen2 fixtures :slight_smile:

Good luck y’all!

7 Likes

I would love to win this light fixture, but its really over kill for me by a good bit.

So… IF I do win, Im going to donate it to @Sebring to help him in his efforts. It will do a lot more good working for him than it would for me. Plus, e will get to grow more seeds which I will get for dirt cheap, so win/win!!

Of course, thats only if I happen to win. @Sebring is a good guy and all, but my broke ass cant afford $1400 to give away just because he happens to be deserving and all that stuff :wink: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hmmmmm I dont see @Sebring name on the list.

@LemonadeJoe - I think you should just put him on the list. Maybe give him one ticket for every person he has sent seeds to for free just because they needed them.

Or…just give him the light :slight_smile:

9 Likes

MSS leaning Appy Super Skunk x Chem 3 leaning Cobra Lips, count me in :raised_hand:

3 Likes

LOL, I love the sentiment and the spirit @anon32470837 !! :grin: It’s appreciated. I have a room mate moving in this week that’s bringing 3 more lights with him, so I’m set on lights for a while. Now, if you find someone in the Seattle area donating grow space… :wink:

I will say this, I listened to a podcast this week that went over the side by side trials of lights and Fluence lights were super efficient, had great penetration and were not prone to burning out, so someone is going to get a killer light.
(PS. avoid viprspectra like the f***ing plague, or ebola, because they scored way behind cheesy Amazon bl-urple lights, ugh. Glad I never bought them.)

20 Likes

To be honest I could probably use a better light to grow out the Jungle Spice

4 Likes