Overgrow Logo for public use

Continuing the discussion from 3D Printed Cannagar Molds:

I had some requests recently to provide a vector Overgrow logo for 3d printing. I made some fine tuning to the old school logo we use and converted it into SVG vectors to make it available for anyone to include in their works!

Old School Overgrow Logo

Available as SVG file:

og-logo.svg.zip (4.1 KB)

Next Generation Overgrow Logo

There is also “the next generation” logo that came from 99design contest:

Available as EPS file:

logo_no gradients.eps (705.0 KB)

30 Likes

Got my fresh logo t-shirts last week. Very nice quality. Love the logo.

4 Likes

I’m glad you like it! Thanks for ordering our swag! :tshirt: :tickets:

We will add some new design from incredible @MikeyDread soon!

13 Likes

That’s amazing Joe, thanks very much.

3 Likes

Ooooh, some MikeyDread OG swag sounds awesome! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the information and it’s pretty cool to now be able to get some swag to represent the best grow community out there IMO! Thanks again @LemonadeJoe !..where are we abble to purchase stickers or t-shirts and I am curious if u have hats or just a link for the available items The Doc…LoL never mind I got excited about it and didn’t even notice the link thanks LoL

3 Likes

Proud to sport those colors Joe!

2 Likes

Got me a long sleeve t-shirt in dark grey and I definitely would be interested in a winter hat or a baseball hat…just love the design too @LemonadeJoe

3 Likes

cool, I followed the 3d printing thread.Nice of ya to get the printing files made and give them out.
What is the font? I am thinking for circular shapes that only fit O.G or OG . I could not open this,in my available drawing program that is not adobe making me think a PDF would be more malleable?
Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 17-32-17 Overgrow Leaf Logo Sticker by OvergrowCom

4 Likes

I like them both!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Word…A hat would be rocking…

1 Like

Good idea. I’ll prepare something for round shapes only with OG letters…

6 Likes

Very cool @LemonadeJoe! I appreciate you doing this a lot. Gives me options to play around with! Gonna have to print out some test plates soon. Got a few days off coming up. I’ll definitely post the results. I did have one problem I have to sort out with the SVG conversion from the EPS file. Somewhere on the outside edge is not fully closed, so I can’t select it, but I’ll get it figured out.

I have some ideas that I think will make the next generation logo really come out really nice in a print. I think the old school one will come out cool too, but the border on the next gen one gives some other cool options for printing.

1 Like

I couldn’t wait… I jumped right in. What is the font used for the old school logo? The SVG put the lines out right for the Overgrow and the leaf, but the cannabis cultivation network part ported in as a standard text box with all lower case and too small for printing. I’m able to delete it easily since it’s a text box, but I’m terrible with fonts and will never find it on my own to replace it with letters that are better for 3d printing.

1 Like

Awesome logo!

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :ok_hand: :green_heart: :raised_hands: :clap: Brilliantly done again Mer.Joe if it’s not this , It’s your 420 events lol

So… I did a thing… Eventually this will be part of a minimalist wallet I’m designing.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Does anyone happen to know what the font is for the Over Grow Banner?

Closest I could find to font for new logo. It may be the exact one.
Conthrax Bold Italic byTypodermic

2 Likes