OverGrow Magnetic Logo 3D Printed!

I just got done designing/printing this and thought I would post this up and see if anyone would be interested in a giveaway for one? Hope everyone is having a good weekend and much love to everyone who has welcomed me with open arms to the forum.

57 Likes

That’s awesome and I hope this post catches like wildfire. What a great idea. Very cool of you!

4 Likes

Sick! :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

That’s cool, would you share the file?

3 Likes

Looks amazing @Neoangelo147. Id be down for a giveaway or even buying one

7 Likes

That is just AWESOME!!! Great job, I love it!

5 Likes

Incredible :heart_eyes:!!!
I would certainly like to have one…

:metal:t3:

4 Likes

That things clean af! I may need a logo done one of these days.

5 Likes

Very nice work!
Great design. From 1, 3D printer to another .

What kind of giveaway are you looking for?

You can PM me.

7 Likes

Giveaways are great but let us help your endeavor, how much for 3? If you’re more into trading, I got beans, few thousand that I’ve made.

6 Likes

That’s sure slick looking, great job.

3 Likes

I’m sure @Heliosphear would love to add some of these to the 8 years of overgrow event. I’m just sayin’…

Maybe you two could link up for a giveaway on the podcast he will be doing?

@Neoangelo147

6 Likes

Thank you I appreciate your interest in them. I would only be willing to do giveaways for them or trade. Unfortunately, I don’t own the rights to the logo so I wouldn’t feel comfortable selling it. I wouldn’t want to overstep my grounds with @LemonadeJoe

11 Likes

PM Sent :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I’ve never done a giveaway before so I would need some assistance:rofl: If someone with experience would like to help out for giveaways I’m down to get something going. I’ll start printing and get them ready.

9 Likes

I am down to contribute just let me know where I need to send them. @Heliosphear shoot me a dm with info.

7 Likes

I could store one on my fridge for you, lol. Just playing. :wink:

10 Likes

Make sure you give 10% to the big guy.

4 Likes

Going to @Neoangelo147 PM, These would be a awesome prize for 8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration!

5 Likes

This is the sort of item that’d like to buy to support the Overgrow forums. T-shirts are pricey and hard to get in tall sizes so smalls like this are perfect for large, mostly broke fellas like myself.

3 Likes