Overgrow Poland

Hi OVERGROW :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: Welcome to the Poland section :cactus: :cactus: :cactus:
Salut, więc jedziemy z tematem i proszę Was tylko o porządek i konkretne posty ! Pzdr

Killing Fields Green Pheno

Herijuana x Shiva

Herijuana x Shiva

Herijuana x Shiva

Killing Fieds Purple Pheno

Killing Fields Pink Pheno

Shackzilla

25 Likes

piękny

Great to see your grow.

1 Like

Excellent pictures!

Whats that purple strain you got there?

Hi Sneaky, it’s Killing Fields from sannies seeds

2 Likes

I would like to post a picture of my KF (similar colours) but then I would not be sneaky.

Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Monstrous buds! Welcome to OG!

I like those photos… very professional!

3 Likes

Exactly, especially the one with the bottle stopped me like “whoah this guys a pro” :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, big buds!!!
witam z Kanady, mój rodak :wave:

1 Like

Looking FAT… i like shopping at sannies too. Excellent genetics for excellent prices…!
Nice pics of beautiful plants :seedling: there mate…
Happy growing ,
Gaz

1 Like

thanks for sharing your plants! which was your fav. killing fields smoke and how many packs did you have to pop to find those 3 phenos? i’d like to find the pink one in my pack :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Very nice work! Please tell/share with us how you do what you do? :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I had 8 / 10 pink / purplish colour ones… Ranging from deep deep purple to lighter purple to pink etc…

The green phenos are much more powerful. Many of the coloured phenos tend to be weaker than the green ones.

You gotta ask yourself, do you want to grow 7,5 potency points purple ones or 9.0 potency points green ones… Hard choices… My mate ditched my largest yielding purple pheno after a few runs b/c he felt that even though its pretty, he rather have something more potent in the place of it.

Some of the purple ones have crazy flavour profiles, but only a few of them yield well. Some of the smaller yielding purple phenos have had some of the best flavours I’ve tasted in cannabis ever.

3 Likes

MY setup :
Tent - HOmebox 5,6 m2
Pots- 30 l ( 6 gallon)
Light 6 x 600W Philips Green Power cgt
Soil- Bio bizz Light mix
Reflector- 2 x Raptor dual, 2 x Wing
Co2- 800 ppm
Water- reverse Osmosis
Nutrients- Sannies Buffer tablets, Symbiosis mycorrhiza fungi, sannies yuca, BAC bloom, BAC PK, BAC bloom stimulator,
Sorry my english is not good
God bless you :sunflower:

4 Likes

thank you-- that seems like a lot of light in a tent of that size-- do you have a robust ventilation system?

The first two plants are my favorite, judging by appearance. How do they all smoke, which do you prefer?

your message is clear to me-- no apologies for your english, my polish is non-existent! :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like