OverGrow Poster 24x36, 45 OG pics, your pic in the center. Fundraiser to support OG

@DougDawson Excellent news! Zazzle granted a complete store refund because of the damage proven by the pictures you provided. Your posters will be replaced by new ones with shipping paid, it is not required for you to return the damaged posters. Have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

@SHSC-1 Good to hear you got it, Thank you. Could you please show a picture of the damage to your poster.

@MonasticDank If your poster is damaged when it arrives, please take pictures.

@Smoklahoma sending you tracking number now.

10 Likes

That’s customer service right there . I’m still wanting to order a second poster from you when you’ve got time .

5 Likes

Received # Thank you :+1:

2 Likes

That is super cool, great customer service there. Thanks @Heliosphear , you’re the best bud.

3 Likes

Wanted to post a pict of my new bad ass poster hanging in the nute room. Finally got a piece of plexiglass to put over it. Thanks for all you do @Heliosphear. :+1::green_heart:

9 Likes

@Smoklahoma Looks Fantastic! Thank you for showing it, got that kick ass sticker in too, extra cool. :sunglasses:

@CapnCannabis Poster in for Order.

@Carty your poster is ready, @Lady.Zandra63 is gifting this poster to you.

@DougDawson Magic 8 ball says your posters arrive Monday weather permitted. Your sticker is wrapped again and ready to send.

8 Likes

Amazing, thank you.

1 Like

@Heliosphear my poster arrived today. Have mint had a chance to open it but wanted to let you know it appears to have arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

1 Like

From @Draig to @Carty … He thought you’d like this!!! :blush:

2 Likes

@DougDawson shakes magic 8 ball hmmm says Tuesday Now. Apparently it was @MonasticDank who’s poster was delivered today…

Please accept this cool logo I made for you as my whoops. :sunglasses: I put two stickers in your care package, one to give your bro.

@MonasticDank Thank you for letting me know, looking forward to seeing it. Hoping Dougs is in perfect condition too.

Current Funds Donated to support OverGrow: $237
Funds already sent $200

Gotta Roll…

9 Likes

You are the best @Heliosphear :v:

3 Likes

Looks like my dad is calling me… oh wait till he sees this…
Thank you to 2 of my best friends in the world, hooking back up with you 2 has brightened my daily life… This means so much…
Carty gets emotional…

4 Likes

Hi @Heliosphear i forgot to tell you sticker arrived and it already in a place of honor

Ty brother

Paps

3 Likes

HUGE huggs…thought it was the best choice for your poster! :green_heart: :blush: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you like it. my brother! and you know that the feeling is mutual!!

I knew you had many great plant pics for a center shot, but I am glad you like this one! 1L my friend!!

2 Likes

Well it was an adventure but I got my 2 posters today full size and in tact. So thankful to you @Heliosphear for you all you did the make this happen. Thank you my friend. I will post a pic once I get a frame.

5 Likes

This poster was an epic adventure and really never thought I’d be selected to be apart of it as my production has been questionable lately at best. The absolute talent on OG astounds me. From the excellent grows to some of the nicest photography, you people shine…

Looking forward to getting my poster too… Last thing I got from a friend like this was a T-shirt when Bogstomper went to the Colorado Growers Cup and I jokinly said, get me a 2x Tshirt… and he did, Brothers Grimm… my wife loves it… HA… grrrrr.

Back of shirt

Ladybug just happened to be wearing it tonight too…

4 Likes

Great work !!!
Brother you do some amazing art work

2 Likes

Just had to come back and say I love this poster. Cleaning for next run, walked by it like 50 times. Smiled every time! :grin: @Heliosphear How is that sticker holding up when cleaning the glass? Alcohol and such. Might have to follow you lead.:thinking:

4 Likes

@CapnCannabis your tribute to @oleskool830 poster is arriving today.
@Carty your poster has been delivered.

@Tracker your poster is ordered and in production, expect a tracking number in 48 hours.

7 Likes