You post, $1 is donated per OG to OverGrow

Awesome! Very generous of you!

12 Likes

Wow this is an awesome way to support, and all I have to do is type this message, right here? Oh and talk about how amazing this site is for anyone.

Let’s overgrow the world :earth_americas:

12 Likes

Hi everybody, a good night to all of you.

Europe guys, the best avocado from Brazil is coming to you. We are still moving (slowly) to organic, but we are happy trying the living soil methods.

@Heliosphear :blush::pray:

39 Likes

I’m droppin a line to support a site who’s provided me with a wealth of knowledge and some cool new friends! way to support!

15 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to support the community @Heliosphear , very cool of you, I started out in ‘91. Went medical in ‘08, Our grow is a family affair, got to keep handing these seeds down through time…. there’s a long way to go! Here’s a link to our grow, thanks! :pray: Across the 8th Dimension

11 Likes

Hello friends,

I’m Tracker. I like to grow plants. I just have a little hobby garden in my backyard. I pollinate my plants, and I like to share the beans.

See my garden here…

17 Likes

Gardening is relaxing, makes me feel productive. OG seems like a pretty good place to be a part of the community and I hope to one day be able to contribute something worthwhile. Kind of you to make an effort to ensure it’s around.

13 Likes

Go green! :kissing_smiling_eyes: :call_me_hand: :dash: :dash:

4 Likes

Super nice. I can’t pass up such an easy way to give a buck.

I am Motaco, I have been growing since I was a kid in the late 90’s. I found OG around ‘02 and have been on the forums since then.

I mostly grow heirloom strains or old school stuff. I am currently growing a hybrid of Molokai Frost, and a strain of Mexican brickweed dating from 1993.

27 Likes

Gotta get @LemonadeJoe his dollar. I am liking this site and want to do a contribution myself but It’s tight right now.
I trully love growing weed, I can’t wait for this outlaw state to give me freedom to blow out my entire acre with kind. Sling it at the farmers market for ten bucks a bag.
Looking forward…pine

11 Likes

here is my $1.00’s worth -have made alot of friends and gained knowkledge -Hawkman was an name given to me because I fly birds of prey (falconary) at present have 6 strains a growing (Panama Goo(panama red x Goji ((budha’s) Emjoi (anaphalax x star pupil) Jelly breath, slurricane, Strawberry OG cookie and stickyGlue - Don’t know how to post pictures Then again many members might not be in a “safe”" state to post

16 Likes

The doctor said I wouldn’t have so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger out of there. My cat’s breath smells like catfood!

18 Likes

thanks for doing this
from all of us (me) at Baked Beanz - it is appreciated !!

22 Likes

This is very OG of you

Blessings :pray:

7 Likes

growing my own is cool, but this is super cool!

regards,

7 Likes

still chugging along. Grow well friends. :+1:

12 Likes

Up up!!!

16 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes

Oh a double post eh? Breaking the rules eh?
:joy:

10 Likes