You post, $1 is donated per OG to OverGrow

My current situation, I think it’s beautiful. This is awesome of you to support overgrow like this @Heliosphear, Overgrow the world.

10 Likes

Many thanks for your generosity!

6 Likes

Thos actions are highly appreciated not only by staff, but by all users.

Thank you!

7 Likes

Great initiative !!!

Here is Pluto Express.

8 Likes

Excellent idea, and very OGenerous of you! I love growing my own and actually being able to taste & smell terpenes; it’s not something that happens much in the black market, which is where I’ve been trapped for most of the time I’ve been smoking. Here’s my veg/auto tent, looking slightly better than the first time you saw my plants. :wink:

12 Likes

Hey my names Jordan but most of my buddies have always called me Neb. Been involved with cannabis in one way or another since I was 16. I love running a ton of different strains at once and hunting through new seeds. If you want to check out my madness :crazy_face: Neb's Jungle 2022

14 Likes

Hello OG. The name is Sans, I’ve been in the produce industry for almost 20 years and I have always been fascinated with plant breeding. For the longest time I thought I would grow my own variety of tomatoes or berries, it would be my legacy I left behind when I die lol. But now I’m gonna give growing cannabis a try and who knows maybe I breed a strain someday. Plus I can smoke it lol. Anyway that’s my spiel. Ya’ll have a great day!

15 Likes

This is an excellent way to get us all together in one thread. Creative way to be generous too.
I

7 Likes

Great thread and greater idea. Old grower here but always up to learning new tricks .
Tin box and multi strain test run threads have most of my adventures covered .

Definitely enjoy this site I’d venture as far to say the best informative friendly online place to be.

10 Likes

Is this just for original members from the early 2000s or anyone?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

For every individual OG, who posts he’ll donate a dollar, and theres also Patreon, where you can donate regularly. Right now I donate monthly. Its just a small amount but if we all do it ads up.

7 Likes

I’ll join in! Here’s the first plants I ever grew. 2x MK Ultra grown outdoors in 2019. Never got to try it because of spider mites in the last week of flower and a lack of IPM knowledge. I was so bummed lol. I live near a govt facility that has a lot of low flying helicopter traffic, so anytime I’d hear a chopper coming I’d run outside and bring them in the door real quick lol

13 Likes

Pretty new to OG, been hanging here for about a year an a half, maybe?
One of the best combinations of info and comradery I’ve found on the net, regardless of topic.
I’ve learned so much, and it’s great having a resource where you can find info everything you need or want.

Grow biggly,

Lob

8 Likes

thank you for this wonderful gesture, OG sure deserves it ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Very generous of you @Heliosphear!!!

Hello, my name is Dirtron. I am a pot growing robot, and my avatar was drawn by YOU!

Thanks!

:robot:

15 Likes

Current tally: 55 OG’s give a buck. The OverGrow Community is unique, there is no other.
Whether you been here for years or just joined, make a post to show you give a buck and support OverGrow. We are on a path together… OverGrow the world!

To the OG’s who have already posted, Thank you. Be good to yourself and have a great weekend.

20 Likes

That’s awesome! Lets keep it going.

7 Likes

I was in a nursing rehab facility learning how to walk again after being the pedestrian in a pedestrian vs vehicle accident. It was Dec 2016, and I spent a lot of time on the wifi, I found a resurrected Cannabis World which did not have much activity, I next looked for Overgrow, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it up and running pretty well. So i joined up that day and I have been on here almost every day since.

I have been growing since 1970, and I sort of like this place.

Well done @Heliosphear !!

25 Likes

Really good of you to do @Heliosphear ! :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Love it, great idea, super generous!

My mental health and overall health has improved since I started growing. I’m absolutely addicted to it. I love watching the metamorphosis, it completely fascinates me. I recently got in to some breeding projects and have been growing inside and out. Love both methods but have a little more fun outside if the weather cooperates. Completely obsessed with learning about soil biology and I follow a bit from the build-a-soil method and a bit from KNF and guys like Leighton Morrison, Brandon Rust, growing_organic on IG, etc. I’ve also been getting into making my own nutrients such as fermented insect frass and activated EM1 and soon will try to make a fermented alfalfa extract.

Check out my threads if interested.

16 Likes