OverGrow the World 2024 Poster Calendar / Now with Make your Own 2024 OGPC

This Calendar is made with the pictures from OG’s who won the 2023 Picture of the year Contest. Congratulations Winners! @syzygy @LD50 @Tejas @ABushOfKush @FieldEffect @Jacksprat @CaptainNemo @Pleiochasium @OhNo555 @Krommm @GEMI-CONNECT616
Your OG call sign will be added to your pictures, people who get a poster will be given the option to get theirs with or without owners of the picture OG call sign.

Price for 16X16 with 25% discount $15.23 plus tax $16, regular price is $21
Price for 24X24 with 25% discount $25.09 plus tax $26, regular price is $34
To order a poster Calendar requires a $5 donation to support OverGrow.
Shipping USA is Free, Shipping to Canada is Kinda Free, to date I haven’t been able to get a package shipped to @DougDawson even after paying shipping for from Manufacturer without everything being charged C.O.D. Others got their posters in Canada no problem.

Sometimes people want a picture Calendar to have pictures of their own to look at and remind them of the previous years that were good. This is encouraging to the owner of the pictures, giving hope for another great year of growing. With that in mind, I make you this offer: You post 12 pictures that you want to see on your Calendar and I will make proof using Zazz. Then I will show it here and let you see what it looks like, if you wanna see it on your wall then it can be purchased by you with a donation to OverGrow. I am not affiliated with Zazz in any way and you can go to their website to check prices, the option to have me do the work or put it together yourself is your choice. You can see the prices of all the items I have made over the last year, I’m not running a business of any kind on OverGrow, nothing I do here is for profit. The company has strict rules about what picture content can be, so I ask that you keep your photo uploads to Cannabis related, no one can be smoking or holding a joint, bowl, bong, vaping or blowing smoke and definitely no naked people or sexual content is accepted.
Example: I replaced @CaptainNemo winning picture after putting this poster calendar in for production, Zazz editors said it won’t be printed as is by them.

Seeds, seedlings, variety of genetics, close ups of trichomes, these types of pictures are all good. If the poster calendar of your pictures is liked by someone else and they want one for themselves, it will be made available for purchase with donation to support OverGrow.
Example:

Please note this poster calendar can’t be printed as is because one of the pictures OG call sign contains a copyrighted image, that will be edited out to get it past the Zazz editors.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2023 Picture of the year Contest. :sunglasses:

This 2024 Poster Calendar will only be available till Wednesday January 31st 2024

30 Likes

Very cool! I love this idea

1 Like

How do we place our orders? PM?

1 Like

My sticker made the Calendar?! woooo hoooo! :wink: I might need one of these @Heliosphear

I’ll be hitting you up!

2 Likes

Loving the calendar brother, great work as always.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with zazz but this sounds super generous of you charging so little for your time and skill! I’m young and technology and even doing “simple” stuff on the computer frustrates me super easily most times so I’d happily pay for a calendar once I have any worth while pictures!

1 Like

Final product.

2 Likes

T-shirts still available also?

1 Like

@Amendment3 Yes T-shirts Available till end of January.

Have a great Evening OG’s :sunglasses:

4 Likes