Overgrow was down due to electricity power outage

:warning: Sorry for interruption of our services today for 2 hours (21:00 - 23:00 GMT). Our internet service provider had electricity outage.

We are now up and running.

Thanks for your understanding.

9 Likes

good to hear… I was scared.

2 Likes

I was worried also… I thought it might been attacked like Rollitup was and is still having issues with.

1 Like

It was first downtime for past 10 months, system is pretty stable, so I don’t expect any more unplanned outages :slight_smile: (fingers crossed)

All system upgrades will be announced in advance.

4 Likes

And here I thought my service provider was slowing down my speed… lol glad all is back in order!

1 Like

Is this the last time it came down.

With that kind of reliability, no wonder folks were a little jittery this morning.

Anyway, I will gladly roll with the changes, updates and temporary outings.

This site is the bees knees.

1 Like

Me too, i panicked and went to IG to see what other members would say, i saw @FeralA9X and @JaxxMunster

I mean, it happened once so, we are traumatized.

But this is an old thread, i was talking about today.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t even notice if the site went down lately lol, always seems to be working when I jump on, my internet has been more offline than online for about a month now, only thing I can get on is IG on my phone :joy:

1 Like

This og OG’er had a flashback man… ha ha now i am reminded how dumb it was not to grab a reposted site database when i had the chance… it lives somewhere as somebody had made it avail on another site hemp cultivation dot com or something to that effect…

1 Like