Pacific North West Growers Thread

This is to replace the PNW Growers thread. Welcome growers from Nor Cal up through BC Canada into Idaho and North Nevada. We live in such a diverse geographical area basically all types of climates and conditions affect our gardens. Let’s pool our information and help each other overgrow our governments.

14 Likes

Kick ass dude I love this idea.
I’m stuck growing indoors for now.
Im Representing here in Reno/tahoe
Good hunting!

5 Likes

Originally a grower in Las Vegas, been growing in the Seattle area the last three years.

6 Likes

415 510 707 916 :seedling: :thumbsup: :sunglasses:

I’d been thinking about OG/Regional category… :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: will gladly cede/sell SoCal :wink:

3 Likes

NorCal OGers crash Emerald Cup '18… anyone?.. :wink: :imp: :smoking:

to be serious…i’d never pay to get into one.

i’d be down to sell LITFA @ Unicorn Poop :tm: with proceeds to Joe.

:laughing: because i got high

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Representing Portland, OR.

Really a pain growing outside around here. I will be trying autos next year.

8 Likes

I remember our old PNW growers thread 2003-2005? old school overgrow was shut down and someone started a group on Myspace that was my only reason for myspace then facebook showed up and finally Overgrow has returned.
Nice to see you guys again. New handle because I forgot my original OG handle.
Peace out
Razachun Madhillbomber2419 Bloodaxe

4 Likes

@madhillbomber2419 I miss those days for sure!

What does everyone have growing this year?

4 Likes

Moses x platinum kush, “Nilla BX”, Loco limonada, Bad Decisions. That’s what is on tap for outdoor 2022. About to cover my greenhouse frame like it was September so my girls will explode! Freaking June already and nothing but wind and rain.

4 Likes

Northern Nevada checking in. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Cool thread. Portland, OR here

4 Likes

Sweet Eugene Or here I will have to figure out how to share my current outdoor other than a link. Peace…

ColeLennon’s Outdoor 10x10 “Gauntlet of Med Clones” - Overgrow.com

4 Likes

Glad to finally see you back online again.
You and our northwest growers forum on OG was one of my favorite places to go. When the original og went away that’s when MySpace etc took over the world funny looking back og was ahead of its time. The early 2000’s what a wild ride it’s been hope you are still doing well my friend @Spacemanspliff
Currently finishing up Dj short blueberry I’m really excited to have his most famous strain and my favorite from when I was a teenager, only had the chance to taste this when I was growing up. many people claimed they had blueberry, one actually called it greyberry lol. In my other tent it’s all about some really cool old school strain’s Malawi gold x Thai, Mullimbimby madness x Thai 78’,afpak, white widow and black widow. The Thai strain’s I am going to build a separate section on the back side of my 4x4 tent the Sativa’s are just getting too big and I don’t have enough room for them to get bigger yikes :scream: I live in a small studio apartment and half of its converted for gardening.

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Sweet buddage homie :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Just finished trimming my blueberry placing her in jars time for the curing process tonight I am harvesting my lemon haze and black widow, Hindu Kush looking forward to the final harvest of this round. Next up clean up the tent and get the next batch going enjoy

5 Likes

Sweet man :slight_smile: :slight_smile: