Pacific seed bank test run

Created a pacific seed bank affiliate account to give it a test run for others and see how it goes . I’ll be giving an update on the seed strain as often as I can. got a strain called valentine x a very high cbd strain I’ll posting pics soon.

5 Likes

Here are the girls the one on the left so far is a better pheno type

5 Likes

Here the girls at week four I believe for I’ve been super busy lately with other things going on. But as of late I’ve been noticing it seems like that the girls have flipped the flower automatically I’m getting concerned that they sold me auto flowers instead of regular photos which is kind of a bummer. The packet that came in clearly said feminized photo and also if they are , it really sucks because I’ve trained the shit out of them With taking cutting cutting of the best pheno and all.

3 Likes

yes it definitely looks like they’ve started flowering… so you have them under 18+ hours of light per day??

1 Like

Yeah I do still have them under 18 hours of light just don’t understand how it’s happening no light leaks either. The only thing I could think of is that they could be autos which is A bummer.

1 Like