Pacific Seed Bank

I have been having luck with pacificseed. I started my outdoor plants on March 3rd and wow there huge. Trying to wait till 4/21

2 Likes

I’ve bought valentine x from pacific seed bank pretty good genetics so far, nice structure and growth speed.about to buy more seeds today

2 Likes

@Thedrew1985 Hey buddy glad to see your still around these parts. I’ll have some great genetics in the near future. Check out some of my threads on here, platinum pine apple is currently in the works. You still have the Ringo ? if not I keep a mother it’s still still the best producing CBD strain I’ve seen.

1 Like

Right on man still learning the trade but getting better everyday yeah if I need any clones I’ll hit you up glad to hear from you

1 Like

I’d like to warn everyone not to deal with this pseudo seedbank. I’ve registered on their site to affiliate program and because there were website issues (aka affiliate program not working at all - seems like scam) I’ve sent them email. That was two weeks ago. I haven’t received any reply since although I’ve re-sent it repeatedly and even chatted two times with some female reps using chat app on their site. They couldn’t help with the problem and were making excuses. Finally they promised urging their manager to reply to that email. To date that never happened.

There also many bad reviews on other sites: e.g. reddit

12 Likes

I been growing there product for a while now. I would always use email as form of payment and send it priority give a receptionist priority tracking number (usps). And always got my seeds a week later.
Look I’m not working for this place or anything like that and I don’t like people bashing my good luck… everyone fucks up sometimes and I’m telling u these people have good stuff…

1 Like

Excuse me. I would always use money order and send to them via priority get on there online chat send my tracking number to a rep and they always update the order and a week later good seeds in my hand…

1 Like

I would do some internet searches first before sending these ppl a bunch of money. I’ve already asked this question on differ forums and I got the same response as we are giving you here. Not sure why anyone would want to chance it with so many other banks to choose from. :thinking:

5 Likes

I understand where your coming from lemonade Joe. No hard feelings. Who do u recommend?

I’m not Joe but I can safely say that Great Lakes Genetics, JBC Seeds, DC Seed Exchange, etc…Are fine to use.
Those are U.S banks that many ppl have used over the years. There are many more good out there and some shitty ones too!

If you are looking for U.S seed banks, try this…
Go to the website of the breeder your interested in then look for their resellers. You will find a lot of banks that way. And you could always pic up High Times or Grow Mag, flip through it and you will come away with half a dozen banks and discount codes. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Check out some of the sponsor here, @BogSeeds has been at it a long time and has great reviews, another one from here is the vault seedbank, I see alot of good genetics from them being offered. Most of all just ask around and check out some of the topics here about seedbanks. There is alot of information on this site and others in regards to most legitimate seed sources.

3 Likes

If your curious to know how this seed banks doing just look at what their customers have to say. They acknowledge theyre having problems . Ide stay away.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/pacificseedbank.com

4 Likes

Totally true, I am one of these folks in limbo… Thank you for providing some recourse that seems to be faster acting than their in-house customer service people. I will join the growing number of people that have very recently getting faster service, maybe this saves this order but certainly won’t be looking to them for any future beans.

That’s a shame . They had some beans I wanted too. Who knows maybe after all this virus stuff takes its course they will get their crap together , until then plenty of company’s are doing business like normal .

I was actually about to do some digging through here to find some alternatives while things are on hold. We have a fair bit available locally through head shops however should it be easily obtained at the corner store some luster is lost - in some cases. You might soon see a post concerning this should I not be able to track some more info for this part of the world - Were in Canada.

I’ve had LARGE delivery’s from Mr nice . Smaller ones from Seedbay and Humboldt CSI. I also ordered from Dr. Chronic and he is taking his sweet time… The first one is one of the best breeders in the work IMO.
Let’s not forget BOG either great breeder and a supporter here.

2 Likes

Seems like shipments inside Canada are all funked up with COVID and could be a temporary issue. If i was going to issue a third stop gap ( as I am currently in a similar situation with True North Seed Bank) I would certainly be trying to avoid border crossing as much as possible so sort of expect that Humbolt is out, I will do a quick search through the rest as I have not dealt with any of the ones you mentioned. Thanks for this

I have been used Mr Nice for 20 years and he has been around allot longer than that. Nevile , mark and shanti are responsible for most of the breeds you know and love .Their genetics started allot of modern day crosses.

3 Likes

Thanks again Hugh, I am certainly familiar with their (Mr Nice) strains, glad to hear that there are still good people in the industry too! Certainly worth placing an order through them for the bean collection but moreso we are ready to go with a fresh setup, no mothers or clippings and no beans to plop in there :monkey: with this virus I am not sure the timelines of anything these days, I might just end up running whatever I can while better seeds narrow in on my location from all over the world

1 Like

Yeah they take there sweet time. I would like to not advertise for them anymore. But I will say from what I’ve grown from the seeds I’ve got from them turned out good weed. I ordered from them 4 times and this last order is taking way to long. I think they forgot about me now im gonna make a complaint to them…

1 Like