New guy loading up

20 Likes

It’s like Christmas every time, we are such geeks
Lol.
I mean I get so excited over seeds, veggies
You name it.
Life’s simple pleasures.

10 Likes

I can’t even stress how happy this stuff makes me, I got a lot of med problems so having no money for good genetics this site has literally solved many problems for me. I just hope I can grow these baby’s into monsters so the senders can see the care I put into them. Someday I plan to send something back also, Keeping all letters in a box with addys ect.

25 Likes

If you want to get any of my other creations. I would love to hook you up :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

15 Likes

I could really use a few autos, plenty of room for smaller plants, looking like I got maybe 6 of 7 outdoor pots full depending if regs are 50% females. Trop cherry, sherbanger I’m still looking for.

8 Likes

Wow, less than a month on the site and getting 4 packs in a day, lol. That’s Overgrow for you. :v:

21 Likes

You are definitely not alone there, it’s all that potential all packaged up in a tiny kernel and it never ceases to amaze.

10 Likes

I’ve got some fem autos I can send ya. Pm me an address and I’ll get some your way

4 Likes

Awesome! Every days like Xmas on here. I need some warm weather now.

2 Likes

I’d send you some of ours if I could. Summer in Oz this year has been crazy hot.

5 Likes

Germinating a seed is as close as you can get to being like GOD. :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

4 packages? I don’t think I’ve ever gotten 4 packages unless I haven’t checked the mail for awhile.

Nicely played.

5 Likes

I was in the hospital for 3-4 days so when I got home I got all the packages. Was getting super excited checking my mail online.

4 Likes

A very nice out of hospital surprise :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Even had my mom watching my solo cups, came home to 5 of 6 seedlings reaching for the sun.

2 Likes

“Hey mom mind my weed plants for me.”

3 Likes

My Mom always wondered why our “Tomatoes” i had in the patch behind the pine trees never grew any tomatoes

4 Likes

Got another package today, almost didn’t make it, them letter rollers are dangerous. Not sure who these are from or what strain.
Sun city nursery
Ty
Strain info if anyone knows?

1 Like

Thanks guys!
2 more today!

4 Likes