Paintedfire studio šŸ”„ šŸ–Œ

Thanks Baltimore youā€™re too kind :pray:

2 Likes

I put another layer up. I just couldnā€™t stand to look at that floppage and nug on nug violence. Luckily these are the elastic band type nets and not hard plastic so I was able to be quite gentle on the nugs, just grabbing them by a fanleaf and guiding them through. I think I will re adjust them a little and defoliate them tomorrow, day 49. A bit behind the norm of 42 but itā€™s all good in the hood.

I still have yet to put up the trellis for the doc tho. Iā€™m a really bad procrastinator, canā€™t tell you how many times I waited till week 6 to start staking up buds lol.

16 Likes

That is a lot better, good job, no bud on bud violence

3 Likes

Used the technique tonight on a plant just about to start week 6. Letā€™s see how it goes. Iā€™ve got two others identical that I wonā€™t touch. Should give a good comparison.

Before

After

12 Likes

I defoliated the Big Nose Kates today and put up some trellis. Iā€™ll probably raise up the top net some. Cleaned up the lowers a tad but also left a bunch for reveg and sexual stability observation. Hopefully smooth sailing from here on out.

18 Likes

Did a little more defol on the barefoot doctor scrog. I still need to get a little more off I think.

22 Likes

Looks good. I think they have fattened up for sure since adding the net. Even after the defoliation

4 Likes

Word and Iā€™m hoping they will fatten up a little bit more. I havenā€™t scoped the trichs yet but if I had to guess based on pistils Iā€™d say they have about 2 weeks to go still.

3 Likes

The last 2 weeks are always tuff eh. Hurry up hurry up. But they never ever seem to listen hahaha

4 Likes

Itā€™s a fact that the closer you get to harvest the space time continuum slows down to nearly a halt. :joy:

13 Likes

Omg. So well said. 20 character.

5 Likes

minutes feel Like hours, days feel like weeks :joy::joy::joy::v:

4 Likes

And when you think they are done, add one more week ā€¦ :grin:

8 Likes

Do you hand make those or do they stretch like the elasticity one my friend lent me? I have a bunch of twine. Iā€™d like the holes a little smallerā€¦Need to find a hammock maker lolā€¦lobe hour stuff bro. Big Nose Kateā€¦drunkard loving saint lolā€¦Is the plant about as funky as she prolly was? Canā€™t wait to see the doc holidays. Shit yeah

4 Likes

I bought them from amazon adn they werenā€™t cheap! They are the elastic stretchy type.

Big Nose Kates are doing great! They are going to be nice yielders.

5 Likes

Theyā€™re probably worth every penny. 2 is a great idea makes a lot more points for stability. Awesome

1 Like

They came in pacakages of 2. One net having larger squares than the other.

2 Likes

Ahhh. Good deal. Beautiful all of em are so healthy. It looks like a huge monster lol.

2 Likes

BFD looking excellent!

1 Like

Hey Pfireā€¦so where did you finally hang your lights at?? Did it help your issue???

Today I checked mine. Room temp 80.5 degreeā€™s. Temp at leaf directly under the Gavita 86. Raised light 5 inches, to 32 off the tops, temp went back down to 81. I had the center plant under the light showing me twisted leaf growthā€¦thinking not from heat at 86(maybe) but from light intensity. Started them off at 400 watts, the next week, 600, and 4 days ago cranked to 750 watts. I DID NOT raise the light, they are in 1st week of Flower, so they grew up to the light. My Gavita is strongā€¦30-32 inches when she is in 750 or 825 watt mode. 18 for 400 watts, 24 or so for 600 .

I have no personal experience with LEDā€™s but do know they are suppose to need more headroom than HPS, even like my DE hps. I bet raising your light helped the plantsā€¦???

8 Likes