(complete) Pakistani Chitral Kush Seed Run

Thanks again for doing this run @bunny

Been very busy IRL for me but didnā€™t want to miss out on congratulating you! :smile_cat: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me bunny but Iā€™ll take a pass. I have 7 or 8 kush strains now and may never get those all tried out so Iā€™ll leave my slot open for someone whoā€™ll get use out of them right away.

Anybody ever grow Ashava Valley Cheese or Stockton Slap?

Got a Meat Breath x Ashava Cheese that sounds disgusting enough to sprout first. :slight_smile:

My Trust Level thing just says member so what number is that?

:peace:

7 Likes

That would be TL2 brotherā€¦

1 Like

@Rabeats2093 @Budderton just in case your interested.
@bunny did a great job with the pck here

4 Likes

Can i get on that list of yours :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry You have to be a Trust Level two to get on the list.
Here are links to help you.
https://overgrow.com/t/how-do-i-know-what-trust-level-i-am/83674/4
https://overgrow.com/t/how-does-the-co-op-boxes-work/83614/4
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I am trust level two. All good though. Gl

I went back further and found you are a member. I am not sure why it is still showing. basic. When doing a seed distribution, I would have auto taken you off. @moderators why is he showing basic instead of member. Can you help please

4 Likes

I think it shows basic because he hasnā€™t been on the site over 15 days. Once over 15 days +other requirements then he will become a member. Shows he signed up on the second. If he logged in every day tomorrow(day16) he will be a member, as long as all other requirements were met.

2 Likes

I signed up @73. If someone had that number before and got erased pls delete my name. I canā€™t believe I never came across this. Great work and beautiful plants @bunny.

2 Likes

Just so you guys know im not fully crazy :rofl:

7 Likes

Yes, I went back in your history and found list. I donā€™t dig that far back when sorting and filling seeds.
I just delete all the basics.

4 Likes

All good Brother, I only knew because i was counting down days until i could participate in trade chat @_@ lol

I had read the criteria and that post multiple times so i thought i was losing my ish.

2 Likes

hey thanks a lot for the call @bunny!!! I appreciate you looking out for me!
I would hate to have missed this one!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so nice to know ! Thank you for the info (Iā€™m pretty sure I am about 54Ā° north! Cheers
And thank you so much for doing the preservation run @bunny beautiful! So nice to read through the grow log !
Peace

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @bunny :grin:. Signed up! Wanted this one a few years now. Thanks!

5 Likes

Awesome strain to get a chance to run and nice looking beans! Thank you! :smile:

4 Likes

Anyone have any of these seeds they would want to trade or bargain

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @bunny!! Right on!!

2 Likes