Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Very cool looking.

3 Likes

That’s really cool. They detach their wings like in a gear box, trippy.

6 Likes

I went to watch the first seg and am still watching.
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

This gal overwhelmed my “to the outdoors” vent system and SO, rightly, demanded it go out of the house.
We were attending a social event and didn’t want to reek.
I pulled her because she was seeded and in walking around my neighborhood, I could follow my nose to her.
Cobbing some of the buds now.

6 Likes

Word salad aside, were they trying to say take the leaves off so the buds can be seen better?! They should be selling the light for healthy plants, not trying to get fat bud shots for selling a pack of seeds

7 Likes

So it’s 12:44am and I though, why not provide an update :slight_smile: Pretty tired of collecting pollen so I stripped on of the males tonight and took another pile of pollen from him. Tomorrow marks the end of the other and than some clean up so the ladies can be in a nice environment till the end. I added a pic of the pile of pollen from tonight as well as what I have left. A bit has set sail already. In the pic you see the dish of pollen and the .5 ml measuring spoon. For those who worried about getting pollen, I think the pic should ease your mind. Also threw in a bunch of bud shots, those seeds are coming along.

36 Likes

You sir win the most collected pollen I’ve ever seen. :sneezing_face: Awesome :ok_hand: job.

14 Likes

LOL, thanks man. Will get another 10 or 12 ML from that second male tomorrow and that’s it. There is so much of that stuff, I can write my name on anything in that tent :rofl: It’s been really cool. I can’t wait to get seeds and pollen out to everyone. Than I can start planning my future stuff, so many ideas now. I am thinking a seed run and bud run come Sept. Plant count going way up. If I don’t screw this up perhaps I can find some really great seeds to reproduce next. Something everyone can enjoy.

16 Likes

Holy pollen batman!!! That is awesome!! Those mommas are looking good too!! Nice job!

6 Likes

Thanks bud. A tiny bit of tip burn on a few flowers but I am not going to adjust feed as it’s mainly the one plant. They are all getting the same mix, seems too minor to start mixing separate nutes for it. Gonna keep an eye on it but otherwise just keep trucking.

10 Likes

They grow up so fast! One day they are kids, the next they are having kids of their own.
Well done doug! :+1:

10 Likes

sounds like you are describing the cellular wall breaking down maybe this releases hormones

1 Like

Wow this was great! I thoroughly enjoyed going through this entire thread and learned a LOT! I’m on my first indoor grow and want to make seeds to preserve a strain that was gifted to me by an awesome person here, and thanks to you, I have a very clear picture of what needs to be done. Thank you so much for this! I’m totally interested in some of that pollen if you have enough left after you take care of everyone else. Can’t wait to see how many seeds you get from them prego ladies.

4 Likes

Thanks bud. Glad to know the info in the thread helped you out, that makes this even better. I am sure there will be pollen available, I will harvest the last of it tonight as I am pretty tired of daily pollen grabs but am happy that it has produced so much to spread around.

9 Likes

It will be very interesting to see if in the next few years, PPP starts showing up in a lot more crosses as a result of your efforts.

obviously it will here, but potentially also in the wider cannabis community…

We will see!
I know I am gonna use it on some things :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I sure hope so bud. I am honestly pretty humbled by the idea that something I produced will be carried on by so many. The whole ripple effect thing is amazing. Not only can we preserve this heirloom strain for future growers but also fuel the creation of whole new hybrids. It’s kind of exciting.

13 Likes

@DougDawson Hell Yes we can…
I’ve got Paranoia Purple Paralyzer seeds from the 2020 Preservation Run thanks to @lefthandseeds

So whenever I get to running PPP I’ll be using some of your PPP Spunk to further maintain that line …

In the meantime crosses & crosses with PPP genitcs.

8 Likes

Im waiting to hit plants with it.

Puna Duck for sure…

Punanaonia Purple Duckalyzer, just for the name.

11 Likes

Well, lol… I can’t say nay to that…especially since I just dusted Sour Diesel, Chemdawg, and King Tut with some of that stuff! :fu: :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

edit… and debating on whether or not to hit a few more of other strains…just in the name of’science’ ya understand…lol

8 Likes

I think I’m going try for some purple poison cookies x PPP. Should be a good cross. :wink: PPPPPC

8 Likes