Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Nice work @DougDawson, this strain sure is interesting with its story and big wide leaves. I hope I make as much seeds as you with my run. Let me know if there is enough room for me, after everyone else of course :call_me_hand:

1 Like

There are 2 lists up there @ELG , the first was the original run that went missing, the second is new spaces. I have added 5 spaces to each trust level of new list. Feel free to sign up.

7 Likes

Am I allowed to sign up if not totally understand if I am not

Sure, throw your name on the list. You are TL2 so the bottom sign up is the one you want.

3 Likes

Thank you had no idea my trust level plus like to ask

1 Like

Click your avatar and it shows you as member which is TL2.

This thread explains the trust levels bud.

2 Likes

Geez. :blush: I’m not even sure where the seasonal or bi-annual or whatever seed-run situation is at-- I over paid MOTR for mailing & no regrets there, but I’ll need to re-ante-up if there’s more than the PPP coming around. :thinking: I know I told @Sebring to give to somebody else because I’ve got to get growing ASAfP, it’s been almost a year :sweat_smile: since my last grow.

But again, I’m a seed-head too, so if there’s some more wild, exotic stuff like auto-flower CBD dom from Madagascar x Thai Lemon Haze Urkle Dog, then I sorta have to give in. :laughing:

And right now I have 3 CBD hemp bagseed called ‘Jazzy Haze’ that I meant to plant at the last AirBnB I was at. But a whole sh*tload of seeds back home waiting for their journey.

So hold off on me for now, but I really appreciate seed-giving. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Ah I see took me a minute to figure out thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Ok no problem. I will take you off the list but if you change your mind let me know and I will make sure you get a pack. I really wanted to make sure I covered the folks who signed up for the missing box :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You can take me off the list. No need for them. Sorry for taking up a spot. Lol

2 Likes

No worries, took your name down.

1 Like

Done @DougDawson thanks a bunch for the heads up man.

3 Likes

Well just shucked the rest of the plant I took the main cola from. Got 847 seeds from the main cola and the rest of the plant yielded these. Still got to clean them up a bit but really happy with the numbers. One more full plant to shuk but at present are well over the mark for filling both the old and new lists. I will add more spots once the last plant is shucked.

37 Likes

Look at all those beautiful beans.

6 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

You are more then welcome.

4 Likes

Out of likes but that is incredible can only imagine just how tedious it is

2 Likes

I updated my original entry with a flag also. and thank you for completing this run. looking forward to it.

regards,

1 Like

Silly question but why not build a Zig Zag seed separator? Plans are available online for free.

4 Likes

Not silly at all. The first reason is I have never heard of it, lol. Pretty cool looking though, I will look into that further, I got the plans now. Thanks for sharing that, could be a real time saver.

4 Likes