Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Ok ladies and gentlemen, here is todays update. Collected a ton more pollen, those males just keep dumping it for us. Ladies are looking good. First day I don’t get decent pollen those guys are doomed, lol.

40 Likes

NIIICCCCE!!!
Great job, DoubleD. Looks like seeds are abundant!!! Oh, yeah!!!

11 Likes

Looking great @DougDawson!

4 Likes

Awesome bro

4 Likes

That double top bud looks pretty dam cool.

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s really cool. Never seen that before. I also opened up a Pollen sign up for those who need it in a hurry.

11 Likes

Very cool of you to offer PPP pollen. I cant use anything right away. Im supposed to be winding down for a couple month vacation. Im sure you will get plenty of takers. Great job Doug. Really Nice.

9 Likes

Excellent job @DougDawson! Everything looks fantastic! The seed pods look great

4 Likes

Great job on the PPP.

3 Likes

Thanks all, appreciate it.

10 Likes

What’s that you say, no pics in 4 days, we can’t have that. Males are still kicking. I took 11 ML of pollen today alone. Things are looking real good to my eye. Here are some shots from today.

44 Likes

Love those ladies. I can’t believe you are still getting pollen and soooo much.
:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Thanks. I am surprised myself but they just keep dumping it so I will keep collecting till they are done. PPP pollen for all :slight_smile:

16 Likes

“Paranoics are closer to reality”
Adlib of text found in the inner jacket cover of the Who’s “Quadrophenia” album.

5 Likes

Hey Doug, I’ve scanned through this topic but I didn’t see that method. Can you link to it?

5 Likes

Nothing to really link to but I can explain. I got an ultrasonic toothbrush. I bend each branch over a bowl for collection and run the back of the toothbrush head along the branch and pollen sacks. This vibrates the pollen out and it falls into the bowl. You can also vibrate the pollen off the leaves that have collected it. Repeat on all branches and than take the material and put it into a pollen shaker which has a screen in the bottom. Shake it about until the pollen falls through the screen into bottom where collects. This is that pollen shaker.

22 Likes

Man it’s crazy how much pollen your getting. I’ve never seen so much dust. Amazing job :clap:

8 Likes

Is this pollen shaker the same as a standard icing sugar sive?

3 Likes

Ultra sonic toothbrush. lol it had to be something simple!
I made such a mess of my last “collection”, it was mostly wasted.
Even though I was careful, manually shaking a branch shook the whole plant.
Thanks to you and lefthandseeds !

5 Likes

Thanks man. I figured the males would go down this weekend but left them and got another 11 ML of pollen today. They got more to give so I shall keep taking. Every inch of that tent is covered in it, I can write my name on the top of the light in the pollen, lol.

The pollen shaker is kind of like an icing sugar sieve but the difference being there is a top and bottom so the top keeps you from making a mess and the bottom collects what falls through the screen. It’s quite a cool little thing.

14 Likes