Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

@DougDawson , pulling up a chair, watching with great interest! Was AWOL when this hit, and have to say it is a strain I want to try at some point! I as well may try a seed run this summer! Strain TBD but love your OG spirit!!!

6 Likes

Yes yes.
That ppparylizer sounds naugghhty canā€™t wait to see what happens with this grow good luck brudda itā€™s on now :100::green_heart::point_up_2::ok_hand::facepunch:

6 Likes

Pulling up a chair, and following along.
Good luck.

Cheers Johnny

2 Likes

Having pollen on hand is good, but hope youā€™ll find at least a male or two yourself. If you wait for preflower a to appear, you can put the girls into bloom a week or two before the males. That way they start dropping pollen when there are plenty of flowers to receive it. I would recommend taking a clone or two of them before bloom too. You can grow some seedless buds after the run, or even along side it after you remove the males and wash the pollen out. Since seeded buds should be allowed to mature longer, your harvest will be about the same time for both of you put clones in right after you pull the males.

14 Likes

Awesome man. As soon as I get enough flower to hold me for a couple months I am going to attempt a seed run too :smiley:

8 Likes

I have requested the same from @Badger I want to cross with GDP as well as with PPP

Peace and stay safe

11 Likes

Good stuff coming out (or coming in!?) Way to go!

2 Likes

Nice one Doug! Nice one. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

You got this bro. Looking forward to following along.

4 Likes

ā€œMisplacedā€ all my Likes, so :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:'s SS/BWā€¦mister :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Awesome Brother. You are the man. Didnā€™t take you long to get this going. Iā€™ll be riding along. Iā€™m awful interested in this strain and look forward to watching you grow them out. Thanks for doing this

4 Likes

Cool beans man :grin::grin:
Always down to watch a bean fest.
Best of luck

4 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing these grown. Neat old Afghan to keep around.

9 Likes

Had to trudge through the Snowdrifts to get here, but I made it. Soon as I clean my self off, with your permission, gonna put dibs on that far right corner. Gotta warn you, ainā€™t moving, sticking around until the end. Good Luck on your run, believe you will be highly successful, got fingers 'n legs crossed for ya. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

This is real cool of you DougDawson! Iā€™ll be following for sure!

7 Likes

Cool man, the more the merrier. I have no idea what I am doing nor how this will turn out but itā€™s bound to be an interesting ride anyway.

13 Likes

Thanks for the kind words all, I will do my best to make this entertaining. Who knows, it may work out great. If it doesnā€™t, I will just do it again :slight_smile:

13 Likes

:o Maybe I can finally taste the legend, one day. I love all the people spreading this around. That article that was posted with these seeds (diff post) really got me excited. This is awesome. Coffee + bong + posted up to watch :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good luck buddy
Seeds are fun to make

4 Likes

This is awesome! Iā€™ve always heard rumors about the PPP but had never had encountered it. If youā€™re seed run is a success, Iā€™d love to do a seed swap with you! Thanks to @Badger for offering the pollen for this run! Welcome to OG @DougDawson!

7 Likes