Pap’s 2022 spring grow

It may change slightly I hear that the male to female ratio on the on the sour deezs may be very high ,leaning more to to males so if I get all males and the package shows up in time I may have something very very special :shushing_face:but I don’t want to spoil the surprise
So let’s wait and see but it’s from an old forum mate of ours from back in the day I’ll keep everyone in suspense for now

13 Likes

Just marking a spot out for myself to see the show!! Best to ya!

3 Likes

Up potted today from the wee bags to 5 x 5 inch pots about 3/4 of a gallon of soil
They will stay here till they sex but the auto may just live there we will see

26 Likes

I’m on my 2nd run with the Bubblehead. Great smoke!! She’s a flopper so she’ll need support. I took her the full 12 weeks.

5 Likes

I believe in cut mine at 77 days it needed 1 more week

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Papalag. All things Sinister seeds “Something Sinister This Way Comes “

Hi all
A quick veg update on the babies

Oaxacana @Upstate

Chocolate rain f2 @Islayhearts

SSDD @HolyAngel

NYCS @santero

Sour Deezs @santero

It’s a slow start but that’s ok my tents aren’t ready yet

Paps

31 Likes

Everyone’s looking happy!! Those Oaxaca aren’t messing around.

6 Likes

Hi bro your CR is very healthy and easy to grow

I am deliberately keeping them under low light
The main tent needs at least 3 to 4 weeks before it’s empty

Paps

8 Likes

That has been a severe learning curve for me. Timing!!

5 Likes

Your damn if you do or if you don’t start
I’m keeping my fingers crossed on this one
I can’t even move around in there lol

5 Likes

Gotta run a few neglected errands, kindly ask that you place the RESERVED SIGN on that empty seat in the far right corner. I promise. it will only take me a few minutes. Do your thing, it ALWAYS turn out GREAT!!. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: "Excuse me, that seat is taken, he went to the Bathroom!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Great job with the Oaxaca. All of them of course, but if this is your first sativa keep doing what you’re doing…they like it.

5 Likes

Never ran any things past 12 weeks always indy leaning hybrids

16 is a long time for me

I’m curious about the feeding schedule I normally push 5/12/26 around the eighth week feeding schedule to the finish ! so I’m thinking I should be extending my feeding mix of 10/30/20 through 6,7,8,9 then week 10 switch to 5/12/26 to finish all at a low ppms

What’s your thoughts

10 Likes

Wow those are high numbers. That’s what you are using now?? I use 5-5-5 dry organic food on the floor of the container if anything and rely on castings, compost, and good soil… so I’m afraid I won’t be terribly helpfuI, but I’d use third strength ( low ppm like you are saying)ferts and probaby skip the 10 30 20.
It will be worth the extra wait. Highly recommend you Start another one at week 8 or 10. You won’t want to run out😁

7 Likes

I use jacks I’m a salts guy gave up on organics years ago

My soil has no nutritional value at all so I feed it exactly what it needs hopefully lol

11 Likes

Go paps, go. You’re a machine! Those sativa almost grow themselves. They drop leaves regularly around flowering and don’t seem to be nute hogs. The flowering could go 16 weeks so that’s almost 4 months of flowering.

Once you get them going they’ll be the one plant that isn’t needy. It’s like they’re on slow motion, lol. Not sure how it takes to topping, but that’s a good way to keep it under 6-7’. If you are leaving some of your plants outside it’s a good candidate and you can finish them off in your grow room. Just spray before taking them in your indoor garden.

I’m gonna be running that Oaxaca outside, too. I’m looking forward to watching your spring grow. I may wait on doing my CR till fall, inside. Have fun bro. Grow like a gray haired bandito! peace

12 Likes

@GMan my brother glad you stopped by
That OAX is going to be a beast so I plan on a lot of small plants and keep them as small as possible for my first run at her

When I figure her out sell have a place in the Octopot

Paps

7 Likes

There are a whole lot of people that could learn how to grow sativas the way you are doing it. I am no use to them except to recommend container size. It will be nice to have someone that can grow a sativa this way to pass would be sativa growers along to for advice. Plants look great!

6 Likes

Hey Paps, when I got into the long flowering sativa fight, I really paid attention early on, and found, they may prefer a lite feeding schedule, compared to my indica leaning girls.
I found if I, alternate (what I call cycles) between dry downs, 1st feeding them, 2nd tea supplement, 3rd water to flood, and check run off.
I was able to get through that Golden Thai run a few years ago, the early girls was 18 weeks, and her sisters (9 in total) went to 24 weeks, and I never traveled that far out in the sativa, deep flower, indoor universe.
Man what a wonderful long fist fight your getting into!! They look amazing man!

10 Likes