Pap’s 2022 spring grow

@Upstate 2 years ago? Could’ve been covid took him.
Someone i traded with a couple of years ago disappeared soon after we traded. He lived on Long Island right around the time NYC went critical. He was on multiple forums and never returned to any of them. I think he died from covid.

4 Likes

Good morning OG ‘s it’s 4:11 am and I’m up and I don’t know why

7 Likes

Lol. Good morning Paps. I woke up easy myself…but 4 is EARLY. Makes for a nice long day.
@PineTarBastard possible but unlikely. He had gone to another forum. I’m thinking he may have started everything and then a bunch of rough things happened in this persons life and The plants were neglected and died. Perfectly understandable once you know the backstory. Life can be hard.

8 Likes

Yeah but I get to harvest my Oaxacana today woo hoo

9 Likes

@George I may need some help

Iam just across the pond stop by lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Bring papers @George

4 Likes

Wish I could :sweat_smile:, you’ve got a jungle right there :seedling:. This may help with your trim jail: a good trick to sharpen the :scissors:, cut aluminium paper thick folded, really jealous about your early harvest … beer3|nullxnull

15 Likes

Never tried thaat coool

4 Likes

You gonna a put some straight to freezer for try at ice hash , make some joecrowe amazeballs , paps ?

3 Likes

You just needed to wait 9 more minutes and you woulda been good to go!

6 Likes

Thanks for the tip

2 Likes

@Jetdro to answer your question

The amnesia is from underground seed collective

And the sour Mac kids is from
El Aleph seeds

3 Likes

Well I started to day smoking the Oaxacana seeded mom I harvested days ago

To day I let is dry a bit in the sun and I’ve been smoking it now the last 2 hours

All I got to say is if the Non seeded plants that are ready to go is anything like this one I am impressed wow
I like it

13 Likes

Chocolate rain

It’s 75 days from flip
I’m going to try a sample tomorrow for ha ha s
She’s close

21 Likes

Very close if not there

4 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking maybe tomorrow when I have lights on I’ll chop my 3 cr ‘s

4 Likes

You know you should harvest before lights come on in the morning

3 Likes

Yeah but the kids home and don’t leave for work till they wake up so untill I show her what I do it’s when they wake up lol

5 Likes

excitado|nullxnull Chop, chop, chop …em198|nullxnull

5 Likes

Neat trick! Do you just fold the foil over several times and cut it? Can you give specific instructions?
@Papalag that Choc Rain has some seriously long trichome stalks!

4 Likes