Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Make the money my brother $$$$

Paps… keep an eye. I missed the boat on sat and its too brrr to swim. but it’s inbound.

1 Like

You saw my mum in the mini… I can only imagine what the real octopot will do for yours.

2 Likes

That’s one beautiful MILF lol :joy: Mother plant I’d love to fondle

7 Likes

Lmao… it’s a milg… mother I’d love to grow

4 Likes

You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on skulls that I like very much :laughing:

2 Likes

If you haven’t tried anything she makes just to let you know
Its all good and yummy :yum:

4 Likes

Thanks my brother
I’ll give you a shout

I have some strawberry skull gummies right now amongst other things. Some cinnamon candies have been a daily routine for awhile now!

2 Likes

Switched my room around and made it larger, just put 6 in instead of 4, have the Sky LEDs in there and a 600 watt hps, we shall see how this goes. The plants might be too large. I have to laugh when folks start growing in the Octos, and they have no clue how fast and big the plants get, always a happy WTF my plants look like they are on steroids, I am running out of room.

You rock the heck out of em Paps.

7 Likes

Ive done a few runs in the Octos now and I still keep miscalculating when to flip. Lol

6 Likes

Thanks @Gardenartus I owe it all to you :yum: you were the one who convinced me to make the investment and switch over to the Octopots so happy I did
You talk about them getting big I had a Panama haze in my smaller tent that grew 7 feet tall in a 60 inch high tent what fun some branches I had to be super cropped three and four times

I know your responsible for a good deal of us using them !

6 Likes

Nice healthy plants, they seem ready to become big gals!

I’ve never grown with Octopots but i hear a lot of growers like them! From the looks of them they seem unfit for mediums with a lack of capillarity am i right?

3 Likes

Medium does need to have good drainage capabilities
Which allows it to be a good wicking medium

I do add 25 % more chunky perlite to help it a bit

The promix hp (High porosity) is what’s best but it’s too expensive so I improvise a bit

7 Likes

That is very cool, they will have a much better harvest, glad the word spread but we owe Chris, a Michigander, the credit for inventing them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really nice to see and great to hear! Love to see my creation in action for all you guys. Grow in Peace:)

7 Likes

Thank you very much! You made me a Rockstar lol great invention, no other way to grow IMHO.

2 Likes

Ahhhh, Octopot the Star Maker. Dig it!!!

5 Likes

Shaker Cookies range from 125 to 240mg. The isomalt came out cloudy, still pretty cool.

13 Likes

Looks yummy :yum:

2 Likes