Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Those are Bad Ass woman!

1 Like

I think I am gonna try my hand at snow globes :slight_smile: Edible of course. I wish the isomalt did not turn cloudy, but still fun stuff.

6 Likes

Still too cool looking …

3 Likes

I wonder why it ends up cloudy? Maybe a diff temp will fix? Looks amazing!!! That’s art!!!

Check it out. . Maybe this is it @Gardenartus

3 Likes

Thank you, I think I got it too hot.

1 Like

Apparently humidity causes the cloudiness… are you storing it in non humid environment @Gardenartus

1 Like

I had a batch I had made up, it was fine, clear as should be, but was not a lot, so I think I overheated it when reheating. I tried the blow torch but it did not work, and that normally does, so not humidity, my goof up of overheating.

2 Likes

For some reason I knew I was a temp thing as my original suggestion of Temps being off lol… but I figured… you’re always helping… and that it would be cool to try to help you for a change @Gardenartus

1 Like

Appreciate it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Stoner moment oh well

6 Likes

I did make my own sugar this time but it didn’t come out like yours at all

Stoner moment
I didn’t purge the tincture in half like I did the last time so it was weak to being with

2 cups of sugar to 2 cups of weak ass Tincture
Did work but you need add more sugar to my coffee lol

3 Likes

Removed stoner moment

3 Likes

Removed by me stoner moment

1 Like

I know this sounds like over load on working it but I found that using the already processed cannabis oil is more reliable to make sugar with. You know how much is in there, and also I make it on a double boiler instead of the oven, which makes it much safer. I take 2 grams of oil, that was tested at 800mg per gram, dissolve it in 1/3 cups organic alcohol to 1cup sugar, takes about 30 to 45 minutes on a double boiler. Once it looks like it is completely evaporated, I do it for about 15 minutes more, making sure all alcohol is gone, if I feel it needs more time, I put it in a dehydrator. You have to scrap the bottom and edges of the pan while doing this, and incorporate it into the rest of the sugar.

4 Likes

Oh no!!! We’re not worthy.
Will somebody give the man some sugar.

1 Like

So far sex declared
1 female port wine cheese 1 male 1 undeclared
2 Paps punch sadly all males kept the best for pollen collection

The rest are still in a holding pattern
So we shell wait

5 Likes

Damn no PP ladies at all???

3 Likes

Hay @Jetdro

No sadly.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. thrips killed 2 out of 4 this round and the last 2 well they just showed up as boys

I only have maybe 6 seeds left from the original batch
So hopefully the pollen will keep till I run her next round
The one male was a mutant but the one I kept has beautiful structure and is strong and healthy

If I started some seeds now they’ll be way to far behind for the others

Next round oh well

So we have 1 pwc
I need
1 amnesia
1 sou max kids
1 strawberry razzmatazz

Out of 21 seedlings thrips killed 6 and stunted the growth of 2

Almost killed my Frankie

Little F’ers

6 Likes

Damn man that terrible… kill those little bastards!!!

2 Likes