Pap’s 2022 spring grow

I believe I got rid of them but you never know for sure

2 Likes

Wow that really sucks about the plants. I would recommend you do double duty and put some DE on your soil.

3 Likes

Recomend setting fire to the house, total insurance job, start fresh … :sunglasses:

I had bugs once…drove me nuts, ruined 2 harvests, only way i got clean was 100% kill off. Was from a clone, of course.

5 Likes

Had a house fire once don’t recommend it way to many people show up
A lot of nasty smoke not the good kind

But it did kill the bugs

5 Likes

Sorry bout dealing with a fire, but your outlook on it is hillarious! Too many people show up and nasty smoke. ROFLMAO

3 Likes

Thanks @Jetdro but been there done that

@Nagel420
Bro you should have seen it wow

The garage went up was a small fire there’s pictures posted on an old thread here me and my daughter did manage to put it out before the fire department got there

And cops and firemen standing in front of the closet it the garage and never even asked or look in side the whole time
3 tents and harvest curing

I definitely thought I was done then lol

11 Likes

Detectives… the only thing they detect is where the damn donuts are… one time I got pulled over… my “friends” immediately got out and started walking leaving me with my car of course and the weed… it was in a Tupperware container… back then cops treated weed like it was c4 explosives… so they asked why my friends left… I said I have no clue… they called the dog… he hit on the car… so I had to let them search at this point… so they did… literally put his hand on the Tupperware container as he bent his fat ass down to look under the seat lol … finally he comes back and says… " I suggest you vacuum your car out… u must have some crumbs or something left in the car from rolling joints or something" I said yes sir!! And went on my way… picked my “friends” back up and went on… smoked the weed… later realized what true friends are… and they weren’t it…

7 Likes

Thank God for donuts :doughnut: lol

1 Like

epic pucker moment for sure!

Glad it wasnt worse… on so many levels…

2 Likes

Hey Paps, just because, I caught up from being 200+ messages behind in your thread this am, did I realize your in a Thrips fight.
I just was reading over at BB, and saw this posted up yesterday.
I thought I’d bring it here for you to see. I’ve NOT used this, posted just for noodle nudging. All the best to you!!

5 Likes

Thanks bro I’ll definitely look into these

So far and I don’t even want to say it but ( whispering so they don’t hear me they seem too be you know 🫢

Hash day
From fresh frozen trim

8 Likes

Nice haul! Gonna freeze dry it??

1 Like

It’s in the freezer as we speak

3 Likes

Good morning OG
Starting my day with a little Chocolate Rain and a cup of coffee and some canna sugar

On a rainy day

Goofy says it smells great

12 Likes

I love that tray. LOL. Perfect for those pics…

5 Likes

Thought that would be a fun pic. Lol

3 Likes

Good morning guys

It’s a Miserable rainy ass day here

3 Likes

I was surprised by how fast my one plant grew in the octopup but I’m ready for the height! And if I figure out why my leaves are discoloring and frying I might get it… :expressionless:

5 Likes

What’s your ph and at what ppm are you feeding ?

2 Likes