Pap’s 2022 spring grow

I’m currently out of town for a few days but have no concerns about my plants in Octopots. Such a nice feeling! The ones in 3 gallon fabric pots might be a little dry when I get home…

I’m planning to run four Octopots in my 5x5 flower tent. Two pairs staggered a month or so apart, grown from cuttings. I hope to have room to squeeze a few 3 gallon pots in there as well to try new strains from seed.

4 Likes

In my 4x 4 I had 4 Octopots and 8 2 gal fabric bags it was crowded but it worked

I follow your thread and enjoy it a lot

Paps

3 Likes

Just playin with the camera

Panorama shot

I figured I’d use this old compact Fluorescent
Fixture I have has 2 bloom bulbs and some other spectrum but mainly veg blubs I can buy led full spectrum blubs but for the amount it would cost I can by a new led from
Vivosun , viraspect for about the same $$$

21 Likes

Poa, those are nice and green brother!

1 Like

Ty bro I real like the way the room is turning out so easy to work in now

I do wish my clones would root lol ,
day 11 still no roots

2 Likes

Room looks great. Seems much easier to work in now !

1 Like

I know that problem. What is the temperature and RH? That’s usually the factor with me, but they always come up. In particular the sativas…

Under the light 90 Degrees Fahrenheit and 38% relative humidity
But the opposite side of the room at floor level is 86 degrees f and 59 %rh closer to the fabric bags
Oh exhaust fan running now also changes things a bit

Humidity seems low but I don’t have the octopods fold so the reservoirs are empty that normally does bring up to you made it a bit but I’m thinking I’ll be somewhere around 40 to 45% humidity

2 Likes

Ty my brother

I think I’m in trouble clones will be in Octopots any day

4 weeks till flip maybe 5

The small plants won’t be small by then oh crap

2 Likes

I run 40-45%. I heard anything under 35% starts to shock cannabis plants? I run lower humidity to get the plants to drink more thus they get more nutes. It also keeps other environmental problems too the low as well.

GR

1 Like

I have three foot tall clones that need to be flipped last week or even earlier! The flowering plants are taking their sweet time and throwing off my schedule. I’m topping, yet again, to keep them down to a manageable size. That BBP surprised me and they grew way faster than I figured they would.

4 Likes

I figured I’ll top them maybe in 2 weeks

Give them time to recover a bit

4 Likes

Day 12 still No roots on clones.

Rh is 48 % temperature 82 degrees F ( below canopy

At above canopy at lights 85 degrees F Rh 39 %

I think I’ll put Frankie in flower today change her over to 12/12

@Prisma
Better then I expected

10 Likes

Now you have enough height for a sativa-friendly space :seedling:, I saw you trimmed part of the big fans of your clones, perhaps you should trim further and just leave some sprout leaves, having to sustain all those fans steals energy that could be used to promote roots and new growth, spray also the cover inside to maintain humidity … beer3|nullxnull

Captura

9 Likes

Thanks my brother

The dome is on all day and night
I have been leaving them air out 30 minutes a day

To harden off

3 Likes

Frankie

Before deforestation
1st day of flip

After defoliation

18 Likes