Papalag. All things Sinister seeds “Something Sinister This Way Comes “

I’m right there with you :joy: 14 weeks is about my patience level, but some day I’ll go for a few of these 20-weekers.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried them yet, and I’m curious; eventually I might. I don’t particularly feel like spending more money on anything right now, other than getting the basement finished which’ll be a net positive. If I can’t figure out a system that works consistently for me, I’ll think about buying another $160 worth of pots, but not right now.

2 Likes

Watching the pic I don’t know if it could be Nitrogen toxicity with the greenness moving up, too dark leaves to think about a deficiency … hum|nullxnull

2 Likes

Thanks bro

She’s been very light in color and today started to darken up a bit

I believe she’s a bit finicky

2 Likes

I found with Megacrop in coco, sometimes the plants grow faster than the iron supply, and the new growth can be very light colored. A little extra iron seems to fix that pretty quickly. It’s been a while since I used Jack’s, so I could be full of shit, lol!

3 Likes

Hi bro @HorseBadorites I was just on your thread damn skippy those are some frost bud you got growin

2 Likes

Looking healthy and happy. Fingers crossed that the timing works out for ya :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hay Paps, thanks, just trying to keep up with Joneses here, lol!

1 Like

Alright, I have to pull up a chair for a look-see.
Unless I’m banned from here.
I was thinking if you let @Slick1 in, you pretty much let anyone in.

4 Likes

Hay buddy your always welcome here

2 Likes

Already set to Watching.
I do visit your thread but don’t say much, but I do lurk in the shadows. Hehe.

2 Likes

t83yym

3 Likes

That OS X BLR has me ridiculously intrigued I’m a bit obsessed with BLR, well lots and oil spill is an exceptional strain too. They all sound killer tbh but that one I’m keeping a wicked close eye on. Definitely in for this one.

1 Like

I have oil spill on its own but never grew it out

And the black sunshine also has black lime reserve in it as well so the too have similar leaf structure but the black sunshine is Heftier larger leaves

Can’t wait to see these in bloom

Seem like the grape earth is com along now just fine

Added a little of

Works fine lol :joy:

11 Likes

Ok reservoir filled to the 2 level on each

15 gallon prepared

2/20/20 485 ppms
15.5/0/0 105 ppms
Calmag 60 ppms
Micro blast trace minerals 40 ppm
Total 690 ppms
Added water lowered ppms to 575

7 Likes

And, your Litfa! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

Man, you got me wanting to do my Sinister beans. Maybe Indican, Santero, and Eskobar. I have f1s from them all. Time for an OpenGrow reunion run. Even Islayhearts!

Best vibes on your run. Should be lots of fire as normal. peace :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thanks @GMan we all need something sinister from time to time

I’m thinking I’ll do santero/ Escobar / zan next run

Or sams baked beanz

4 Likes

OK I knew I saw this info somewhere… looking at the uvb and uva ratios and effects and timings to cause more thc and cbd…

4 Likes

@Terpsnpurps thanks I need to really check this out

2 Likes

They do say it’s other growers claims… I wonder what their claims are then??

2 Likes