Papalag : Chronicles of a mad hippie Or what a madman does with three tents, five octopots and a crap load of seeds

Try making wine in your grow room. I do. Actually it’s in the room that air is vented from but I keep my wine working near the intake vent.

5 Likes

Great ideas

2 Likes

Are we wine in the vineyard today? Some ghetto juice!!!

1 Like

So I just talked to my friend that I gave CBD tincture to. She said last night was the first full night sleep she has had in a long time. :+1:
Dang that makes a guy feel good!

12 Likes

Great my friend glade to hear

4 Likes

Scrog net filling in nicely

Small tent 2 blk sunshine males and 1 grape earth and 1 BSHW x herijuana fem in flower

21 Likes

I think this thread is a bit to long
Too many pages

And since I just started a new grow well
Let’s close this thread and start a new one

New thread is

Papalag. All things Sinister seeds “Something Sinister This Way Comes “

13 Likes

Could you tag me when you start it please?

3 Likes

Tag me too paps : )

3 Likes

Were those seeds gifted? frech|nullxnull Here’s a link for the new thread, see you there … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

No just help-input a friend

4 Likes

I know that, you know I’m always jocking ejem|nullxnull , it’s a generous gesture proper of the gentleman you are , just ask for a discount code for us ogers … Aplausos(1)

4 Likes

I ran a few of his strains and I agree, his Grape Earth one of my patients used it for sleep, she said she got so high her knees would shake, had to make sure to get upstairs to bed, or should ended up sleeping on her Lazy boy lol.

26 Likes

Hey, that looks as a good sleeping pill! zz|nullxnull exclaim|nullxnull, Grape Earth is for sure in my wishlist … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

I may just hit a bud with that black sunshine pollen :thinking:

8 Likes

Hey Paps, hope you are doing well. Have to show off my new experiment. I can do this with about any liquid, gonna soak these in grape alcohol ha ha. Next time infuse the juice with infused honey and alcohol. Toasty time lol don’t really drink but should be fun to try.

12 Likes

Wow :star_struck: now that looks yummy

I was just thinking about you

4 Likes

How was it?

5 Likes

Really cool, I played with it a bit ha ha rolled it around in my mouth, smashed it and boom, grape juice, very cool.

5 Likes

Your thread is going to end up like Stoned Ramblings ha ha I got malware, OMG a week of terror trying to make sure I did not have identity theft. The man at the bank is my hero, they were going to get rid of my account because of this, he talked them into allowing me to keep it. So I am going to make him a Galaxy mirror glaze cake. This one is for practice, Tie-dye glaze mirror cake, you can actually see yourself in it like a mirror. If his cake comes out well I’ll take a pic of it and show you.

16 Likes