Paps Octopots grow

Hi all on Overgrow Paps here
I’ve been looking for all my old friends and they thought they could escape me well it didn’t work here I am lol been smoking for 55 years but only Been growing for 12 or so years and this is my2 Nd Octopot grow! once I switched I saw the light thanks to @Gardenartus for the push and all her help
Current grow
4 plants from clones
2 lemon gas ( lemon Thai x swamp gas x 91 chem ) by greenrebel seeds motas new label
1 madberry sannie seed
1 shive dawg @santero seeds
Medium pro mix bx only added perlite about 30%
Fertilizer in veg urban farms vegetable food
Blooming use urban farms garden of Eden it strong so a little goes a long way
For bloom enhancers fox farm open sesame, beastie bloom and cha Ching thanks to friends @Jetdro & @ifish for helping with Learning curve and grow cycle pointing out the proper ppm to use when
This grow is in week 7 actually 44 days from flip and 35 days from bud development
So here’s a few pics

32 Likes

Ok I finally figured out how to post pics so here’s a few

The tent is only 40x 40 x 60 flowering and veg
Also on top is 40x40x 30 just for seedling and clones
And a 24 x 24 x 60 mother tent holds 9 in 2 gallon fab bags

Lights are 2 each mars hydro reflector series( big tent ) been using them for 4 years and love them will never go back to hps @Zoey
Net is about 8 inches above the dirt which don’t leave much space and I ran a second net above for extra support And at the rate of how their drinking ( filling the back twice as much as the front ) they need the extra support
So the 2 beasties in the back are greenrebels lemon gas and every branch just about has been supper cropped and they still hit the light (33 inches hi lol ) they were a bet older then the two in front
Front right is sannies madberry ( good flavor and stone )
Front left is @santero shiva dawg amazing smell and high on this one
The front 2 were about 2 weeks younger and the back 2 just went wild
I have a 6 in intake fan bringing air in to the tents from the house for temperature control
Exhaust is a 6 in in-line fan ( cheep one ) hooked up to a 6 in carbon filter
Now planing next run
Just cracked blissfullsunset green label mota
Huck and heri @Bigun
Novacane motarebel
Holy grail x gogi OG @Jetdro
So thanks for stopping by
Peace
Papalag

31 Likes

Group shot

41 Likes

Looking good in here, on with the show!
:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

4 Likes

Looks like a good show…pulling up a bean bag chair and settling in the front row with ReikoX - Welcome to OG!!

5 Likes

They don’t seem to mind being close to the lights at all. Great looking grow!

2 Likes

@ReikoX, @beacher and of course @MomOnTheRun
Thanks for the worm welcome

6 Likes

Sounds and looks like a great grow. In for the ride

1 Like

Papa grows some gine looking weed.
He is a big plus to the site…shows what he grows…

4 Likes

@Bigun out of likes bro it’s great to be here so far it seems like a fun place so far no trolls lol :joy:

10 Likes

Not gonna be trolls here…isnt that nice!!!

6 Likes

Very nice Pap, looks really good.

5 Likes

Hi @Gardenartus i am out of likes so happy to see you my friend i may never go back to the other OG land of hell :smiling_imp::joy:

6 Likes

I am not going back. Whats the point. Even if all of you who have recently checked it out do not stay, Im gonna!!!
Hell, we get more activity here in 1 hour than over there all week long.

6 Likes

New Ghetto Rez it’s so easy to fill the Octopots
I took a 5 gallon bucket and a 1/2 brass faucet 2 1/2 luckouts and made 2 gaskets and a 5 foot piece of hose and it’s done

18 Likes

OH cool…you let gravity bring it to the pots huh!!! Great idea, i use a pump that works just as well if not better I bet…thank you for the idea. Gravity is our friend!!!

8 Likes

Grest to b with u guys.u are right Jet as it seened o ly 4 or 5 posted.

6 Likes

Papa your plants are really nice…i started a thread with pics…hoot hoot…lol

Keep.em going.

4 Likes

Any day now, I’m planning on getting some Octopots. Probably a 6 pack. Did you get 3 or 6 gallon octos? Also, did you add the Octo Grid system? Best of luck with your grows.

2 Likes

@goatrock I got the 6 gallon I do not fill them all the way I maybe use 4.5 to 5 gallon of pro mix (I have a low ceiling hight Every inch helps
I did not by the fridge thing don’t need it works fine
I waited way to long to get them they are amazing this is my 2 Nd run with them there’s a little learning curve but easiest way to grow
It’s like set it and forget it lol
They Just keep drinking and they love it
Don’t hesitate just do it
They are very well made
Enjoy

6 Likes