Patiently waiting for new BODHI testers,😎

Sup og fam, anybody else get that wonderful email of the next BODHI testers. I seriously couldn’t decide which I wanted to test…its gonna be interesting indeed. That list is crazy :fire:

14 Likes

No but sure wish I did.

7 Likes

Not I
But man can I ask how does one get put on such a wonderful list?
Carry on, Thank You

12 Likes

To be honest…i really forgot that I inquired about being a tester…i just got an email a couple days ago with a list of testers to pick from…

8 Likes

Very nice. I also have not received and email.

Which five did you pick. That list is amazing!

3 Likes

1.88g13hp×hippy slayer 33
2.88g13hp ×dumpster
3.omg×skunk 've
4.omg×bubba Kats
5.pnw hash plant ×snow lotus :grin:

12 Likes

Here are mine.

12 Likes

Hell ya! I haven’t run any testers for him for a couple years.

I chose:
OGKB x OMG
Mendo Purps x Wookie 15
Skunk VA x OMG
Black Triangle x Wookie 15
Peach Romulan x 88g13/hp

11 Likes

I was going to ask you if you had gotten the email! Nice selection!!

3 Likes

Jealous, I want to be a Bodhi tester. Already have my tents full though… Hope to see the magic coming from those testers!

2 Likes

Hey what is the Ass strain?

3 Likes

The tester email is out there on bodhi threads. It shouldn’t take long to find it if you search for it. Think of it as a treasure hunt. :wink: :gem:

I would post it in here but Mrs B told me they have an overwhelming amount of interest this time so I don’t want to contribute to opening the floodgates lmao otherwise I’d freely share it. Good luck!

8 Likes

Appalachian Super Skunk

5 Likes

Damn…i should of put that…i don’t know🤦🏾‍♂️

3 Likes

Thanks Much I will have a look see and see what I find

1 Like

It is not Appalachian Super Skunk. Its Bodhi’s choice cut know as ASS, or American Skunk Selection. Its Hippy Slayer x (HA OG x RKS).

-GH

7 Likes

Yeah that is all the more reason for me to make sure I’m ready and do a great grow report. I know a lot of people will fall off, but it won’t be me. I want my testing name to be golden in the community!!

4 Likes

Interesting I’ve never heard of this before. Pretty confusing as his Appalachian Super Skunk has been referred to as ASS in the past. :stuck_out_tongue: Is there anywhere we can read up about that American Sunk Selection?

I found a post by Cannavore referencing a clone called ASS #1 which shares the lineage you posted but without the distinction of #1 in the tester list I’m unsure.

2 Likes

2 Likes