Patiently waiting for new BODHI testers,😎

I got my email and selected my five choices.

I received two strains, OGKB X Strawberry Milk and Kandahar Black X 88g13/hp

7 Likes

Just got an email as well. Which ones did they send you

Havent received yet…they usually send an email when they send out.

2 Likes

Got my email elaready this is what I chose

4 Likes

I saying they send an email…saying they’ve been shipped. Unless I just didn’t get my …its in the mail. Email

2 Likes

Huh. So confused let me smoke one a process it

After you send what your picks are…you wont hear from them again until you get a email telling the testers they have been sent out. It’s a mass email. They dont email everyone one at a time…itll be a mass email saying testers have been sent.

5 Likes

Thank you so much.

So how do you get on a testers list? Need to show your grow-worthiness ahead of time or something?

1 Like

Follow on ig…they’ll let you know when and where to email.

2 Likes

I’m following him, but all I see are pictures…do you have to check the comments on the pictures?

3 Likes

No…follow him and Mrs B.

5 Likes

You’re in for a treat when you pop that god’s paintbrush. I tested the ethiopian banana x omg which is a sister plant to the ethiopian paintbrush and they were amazing plants. Good producers with crazy fruit and aromatic wine type smells and a vaguely psychedelic old school sativa high.

8 Likes

From who?

@plantmoreseeds on IG is Bodhi

11 Likes

I’ve been told they are not one and the same. Bodhi is bodhi. But according to him he is not plant more seeds. Though the two work together. I’m pretty confused on the whole thing to but he told me they weren’t from him but from plant more seeds.

2 Likes

@Enjoi802 That label is very hard to decifer, i would def dm on ig to be sure about the details. Its bound to be something cool.

I don’t mean to a wise ass, but there’s got to be more to it than that. I follow them both, and I’ve never gotten anything from either of them, not an email, no notifications, nothing. I will freely admit that IG is the single most confusing site I’ve ever been on. I don’t get how it’s supposed to work, and that maybe the entire damn problem. :slight_smile:

I’m with @Tappy, all see are pictures that I have to click to even see a description.

Is IG the only way to be a tester?

2 Likes

I can only tell you how I did. Mrs b posted a pic that said testers starting with an email to apply. It was that simple. You just have to follow them and check when they post. Haven’t been posting much lately. But every once in a while…magic✌🏾

4 Likes

I’ve seen elsewhere to email beantestingfriends@gmail.com to sign-up as a tester. I don’t know if they are still using or monitoring that email. Good luck!

5 Likes

Bodhi is @plantmoreseeds on Instagram

The @bodhiseeds account is ran by a phony.

1 Like