Paws and effect 🪴🌱

I tried thanks :blush:

3 Likes

Dude…this is inspiring! Two years for some leaves to roll with? What a project! Very impressive. :heart: I’ve never had the desire to do something like this til seeing your work. Great job!

2 Likes

I figure there has to be a use for everything, if I don’t use it immediately. I save it. I. Glad I can inspire u. These indie leafs were perfect for this wrap.

5 Likes

Also I press leafs from every plant grown out, these ones seemed to be very desirable for the roll. They worked out very well. It’s funny but I have leafs in high times mags from the 90s… these with the proper care would work for wrapping as well. The rainbow ylly leafs needed to be moisturized in order to have worked, other wise they would be dust.

6 Likes

So so cool. What is ylly?

1 Like
4 Likes

What glue did you use? I tried making sugar blunt glue but accidentally made hard candy :rofl:

5 Likes

I mixed a tiny bit of rum with brown sugar made a paste, then brushed on to the moist leafs.

4 Likes

How do you say it out loud? Lol.

Why-el-el-why? Or Yilly? Or what?

1 Like

Illie I think I’m not sure

2 Likes

Lol. Right on. Thanks. One more time, awesome work! True craftsmanship

2 Likes

Man those cannagars smoke so well. I just used a paper on mine and I opted for the personal size, and it still last for like 4 hours. I need to up my leaf wrap game. Yours looks pro! I’d say maybe you studied in Cuba? :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol, maybe in another life… I did a ton of reading then put it too work. I guess just managed to come out nice and proper. Turned out well., thanks though, it did roll nice :wink:

3 Likes

I think it’s just the wrap on the end. How nice and round it is, cupping it so perfectly. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I’m happy with how it turned out, and smoked. It was top notch. Definitely will be doing it again some time. Also making a box of them sounds fun.

2 Likes

I’d have to have multiple molds for that. I like to smoke them too much.

Can’t wait to see your cigar box full.

2 Likes

I’m going to print a couple 3 slot molds soon. Finishing up on Jack clips for the high jack on the jeep.

It will be something of awe in my opinion.

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie I passed out after smoking that whole cannagar. And woke up nice and smoked up still…I wish I would’ve done this sooner.

3 Likes

Outta likes, but I hear ya.:heart:

I’m baked thoroughly after even half of one. I live in the middle of nowhere and I pretty much smoke solo, so a cannagar is somewhat excessive. But I don’t care. I’d smoke one a day if I had more time to make em.

2 Likes