Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Thanks, they’ll be fine I have faith. No worries really just a hiccup. If all else fails with the Mac plants I’ll drop some more clones of the fritter, as well as train the 3 I have in there, they seem to be doing fine.

1 Like

My new loupe thanks to @PioneerValleyOG .

9 Likes

My eyes are not what they used to be so,

Can be used with the phone app or plugged into a laptop etc.

2 Likes

That’s neat, I don’t really use them unless I have bug outbreaks. Then I use it, a ton!. That sm battle was a rough one, almost lost all my stock. Got lucky as heck.

1 Like

Anyone waiting on snips, is going to have to do just that. I am in the middle of something that has taken close to 4 years to complete. I’m looking at another year or so… so if you have snips possibly coming to you from me sometime, they will have to be sent in a while. Don’t worry. I have moms. If that fails, we’ll then that fails. My Apologies, but at the same time I don’t have time to send cuts right now, heck or receive them. No room. Not looking for trades. Cuts are not available at the immediate moment.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Post under construction for Gnome celebration, prepare yourself will you wait. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I have all the patience in the world my friend. I’m excited :blush: :hugs: :crazy_face: :smiley:

Paws…btw thank you!!!

@Heliosphear

3 Likes

My favorite food stuff seed vendor. Always good!!!

3 Likes

I agree, I think so too. I can’t wait to place another order. Maybe around christmas!!!

2 Likes

Praise all that is good, Mrs. Helios just got the news too, so happy you and your family are feeling better.

Gotta get to work have a great Friday my friend, be good to yourself.

7 Likes

Thanks again, tell Mrs helios thanks for having us in her thoughts as well!. Have great day.

That is amazing stuff you do, I love it. I can’t wait to see what else you do bud.

Gnome party!!! :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :tada:

4 Likes

Here are the new Mac 1 mothers

here are the apple fritter mothers here are the ones in the tent, I figured the messed up plant was over watered so I let it dry completely then gave it and the others some cal mag. A few seem to be stunted. At this time I don’t have the complete attention to give them, so I’m kind of just letting things grow. The net has proven fun training them. I’d like to see it filled out more.

15 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures your letter will be sent tomorrow

@ShiskaberrySavior your package is packed up and will ship very soon!

@Spitfire your package is packed up and will ship soon

@MoBilly your package is packed up and will ship soon

Thanks all, hope you enjoy your stuff when you get it!!..

Paws

8 Likes

Thank you no rush what so ever . Have a great night .

2 Likes

Thanks bud,… I’m just waiting on a little bit of funds to send, and they are off!. I actually used the rest of my stamps on envelopes :rofl: and reused some bubble mailers I had… wth right :laughing: money is tight!!!

6 Likes

no rush here either, whenever you can don’t stress!

3 Likes

Thanks @Pawsfodocaws !
As was said, no one is in a rush. When you can is perfect timing.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

3 Likes

Great, well I will have them out as soon as I am able!!!.

3 Likes

The Mac1 plant I had in the middle that was yellowing had all sorts of shit going on with it, curled leafs, twisted ass stalks. Yellow and white bleaching in areas. Literally was the only plant acting weird. :roll_eyes: soooooo,… I chopped the bitch

and I’m moving on. I decided to take a mom fritter throw her under the tent and bend her up a bit, she’s the one in the bottom right. I have two mac1s in there I believe and the rest are fritter. Anyways here are all the plants as of now. I’m going for a good canopy, a little more training. Then I would like to flip, it’s less of a veg time than I normally do. But I want to see how it turns out. Also I have two clones under a t5, whichever is better will be put into the mother tent to replace the one I put in the growout tent.

7 Likes