Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Again my veg room is a 10x3 room with two 600 watt metal halides in closed glass faced hoods ventilated 6 in tubing to a carbon scrubber. The fan im using is a 6 in inline maxi fan. And right now I have no use for this hydro res so it’s on the floor. The ballasts are two 10 year old still freaking awesome magnetic switchable ballasts.

Flower room consists of 10x5 with one 1000 watt hps in a xxxl dominator hood vented at 10in through a carbon scrubber. The inline fan im using is an ac infinity cloudline 10in. The ballast is a second gen solistek.

For starting beans and growing them until I can put them in veg I use a 4 foot t5 light.

Yes Landrace and Heirloom thread, bunch of landrace and early hybrids of Mexican, Central American and South Americans. I need the Columbian and Acapulco Golds for the Monkey Paw project.

Picked a cut of this fine girl up today from a friend, along with 8 hortilux 1000+ HPS.

MAC1 from 2017 cut.

6 Likes

Right on man, nice cut!!

I have switched out my magnetic ballasts to solistek digital switchable ballasts. I have one running 1000 watt and one 600 watt. These are in my veg room. When the 600 burns out I’ll replace with another 1000watt.

1 Like

So the 1000 watts were way to hot for the head space. Switched back to two 600 watt hid. For veg. The big plants are planned to move to the flowering room tomorrow morning. The others shall grow. I recently uppotted a few, mostly rainbow ylly f2s, and a couple greenlight patrons. In the cups are two landslides on the bottom looking all funky and the others are greenlight patron. The single is another rainbow

2 Likes

Brown butta

1 Like

6 Likes

So there are a few plants that got badly burnt and are slowly catching up, most of them are growing strong and have been topped,… They are to be moved under the 1000 watt hps for sexing and flowering. Males shall be culled. There is a mix of rainbow ylly f2, and greenlight patrons in here also a few landslides.

3 Likes

Like I said before there were some that got burnt. Well it was a humidity issue. These are them squerkin by, awe they’ll catch up. :shamrock: and here are the others doing good on their way up to the flowering room for sexing.

2 Likes

Here they are in the flower room. Two greenlight patrons from tricoma-gold-genetics and four rainbow ylly f2s by tricoma-gold-genetics just went up to be alongside a anesia mac, a Strawberry cough, and a garlic made by @TreeTop . @TricomaGoldGenetics here’s your greenlight patron, look at those fingers!!!

3 Likes

Its thick in there, Found this pic of a rainbow ylly f1

4 Likes

Alright brotha, all caught up!

1 Like

Two have been culled due to a ton of burn and well, I didn’t want to wait till they revigorate.These three are recovering, they are a lit farm landslide a rainbow ylly f2 and a greenlight patron.That means I have room for three more, so I planted three germed purple kush beans. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

They are sad plants but I’m sure will get better with care.

2 Likes

They look good! All they can do now is get bigger!!! Excited to see the ylly :drooling_face::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I have four rainbow ylly f2s in the flower room right now sexing, as well as two greenlight patron they sent me. They are pictured a few posts up… @nefrella it’s a very unique plant.

1 Like

So here are some pics of some flowering girls. Some are hating life. Dropped the ball on these but trying to turn it around. Then I have three vegging until we cull males. Those will then be sexd. And then I have three purple kush seedlings under a t5 growing until I throw them outside. They are fems. Btw check these leaves out they are as big if not bigger than real maple leaves.

5 Likes

The leaves are as big as a plate.???

1 Like

5 out of six recently moved to sex showed male one fem.

4 Likes

Popping 6 strawberry :strawberry: peach :peach: and dream :yum: by @TricomaGoldGenetics . Here’s another tester thread coming at yall!

2 Likes