Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Six apple fritter I just topped. And gave nutes, they were being taken care of by my lovely wife @Mrs.Paws . She took great care of them and the trizzlers when I was away and now I’m getting them back to where they should be, I left them with a couple deficents in nutritional value. So I will be fixing them up :smiley:. Anyways here are the fritter topped. 2 of them will become mothers and replace the old 2.

these are the 2 Mac 1 mothers , tad yeller but working on it now. I will be adding the two Aladdin kush plants to this group, and flower them out with the 4 fritter I plan on flowering. Seeing they germ and grow up well. (Documented here Aladdin kush by khalifa genetics. tester journal )

This should be fun!

9 Likes

Mom tent with two new mac1 mom. And two super old fritters

10 Likes

@Rhino_buddy

6 Likes

I love that style. I had a couple with cork on the middle to knock your bowl out on. Ingenious.

2 Likes

Right on these things are slick, but I’ve busted bowl pieces on the nail in the middle. So chose your piece wisely :wink:

1 Like

Exactly! I’ve seen them and have always had bad dreams from that thought. Lol

1 Like

Yup. I haven’t broken a piece for well, about 27 years. I have all my pieces. My wife broke a rig a while back and bro did too, still functioning. But last piece I smashed was a 6 foot glass bong. Sad. But I know where to buy the same if desired lmao.

1 Like

I was surprised when I took the mac1 plants out of the the hps light they were rather green. Not to yellow which was reassuring. I guess they may not be in dire need of nutes. Still blasted them all.

1 Like

6 fritter placed for veg mode.

10 Likes

Trizzler trimmed up.

14 Likes

Btw bowls arent pieces :rofl: they are accessories. Hahhahahaha

4 Likes

Trizzler nugs in the grove bag…pulled 3.4 ozs from those 3 plants.

6 Likes

Mums

two fritter of which I decided shall be flowered out when time comes two mac1. 6 fritter vegging 2 of them to replace the old mothers.

12 Likes

Brother Paws just get a silicone one man:

https://www.debowler.com/shoptest/p/ufo-silicone-debowler

3 Likes

Those are sweet man.

3 Likes

6 apple fritter vegging

2 mac1 mothers

14 Likes

Trizzler nugs.

15 Likes

Nice looking buds.

4 Likes

Thanks much man.

4 Likes

2 fritter mothers and 4 fritter have been flipped. Note…

3 Likes