Paws and effect 🪴🌱

You’re welcome!! I hope they pop, you’ll get a billion more from them!

1 Like

Thank you again!! I hope they do too!! It’ll be nice to get some more!!!. @Breelie

1 Like

Keep me posted! I’d especially love to see your white habanero in comparison to mine, I’m growing those inside this year. I find growing them under leds makes them hotter. I could barely stand the jalapeños this year. I have some purple hot peppers growing right now too. I’ll remember you if those come out good :+1: :blush:

1 Like

I’m getting my tent adjusted too where it needs to be for growing peppers. Working on getting a humidifier in the tent, I’m in a area in the house where the rh is kept at a constant 30… So I have to offset it with hot lamps and wet soil or a humidifier, was kind of thinking on going the route of ultrasonic forgers because regular cheap humidifiers use a heat source. And I’m good without raising the temps in the tent. I’ll definitely keep you posted, I’m planting the white habenero before I run my red!. Taking your advice and trying not to have cross pollination. I was having dinner the other night and had a nice fresh red habanero to top off dinner, wow the flavor… it was deliciously hot. Can’t wait to try the white ones. :yum: @Breelie

1 Like

Yay!! So excited. I’ve actually never shared any seeds from my peppers before! But I have grown them out myself, I had some jalapeños next to some purple bells and my grandma wanted some purple bell peppers. So I gave her seeds and she got jalapeños that tasted like bell pepper :joy: She ate the hell out of them though.

1 Like

These are good though, no crossing, no surprises. Except the lemon spice jalapeños, they’re just different because you never see them.

1 Like

Excited to try the lemon jalapeños, truly am. May I ask what’s different with them than reg jalapeños? We had a storm and my peppers all got toppled so we brought them indoors. Trying to get the tent in order asap. @Breelie

1 Like

Bell pepper tasting jalapeños sweet! Lol my brother would love them. I plan on growing some very hot peppers… I can get you seeds if interested when or if all goes well with them.

1 Like

These are supposed to be a slight bit hotter and mine had more of a fruity flavor. Makes sense because:

A stunning burst of fruity flavor and vibrant color makes this a super exciting new hot pepper! This colorful jalapeño was introduced by New Mexico State University. A sunny lemon yellow variety, it was bred using natural backcrossing techniques, resulting in fruity tasting, super eye-catching fruit.

1 Like

A few rainbow ylly f2s and some autos all at various ages by days…

Pics #1#2#3#5 vault win autos British outdoor mix. Edit : #5 didn’t make it, one of the beans didn’t germ either so we have 3 British outdoors mix fem autos going. And three yllys.

3 Likes

Very cool. Can’t wait to try them…

Lemon pie f1 auto fems germed 3 for 3 :grin:

le

Thanks @Mr.Sparkle

8 Likes

No problem happy to share

1 Like

Pepper tent got fans installed on both led boards and one directed at driver for a little extra heat dissipation. :grinning:

That’s what I’m talking about. I had a lot of mushrooms in my soil this year.

1 Like

I’ve had em popping up everywhere ha, it’s funny as long as I can take care of them, also hope they don’t fruit or mass under the soil in the pot, and ruin water intake and root room.

I thought of that. Neem oil put a stop to mine. I did see one this morning. I think it’s the red cups. I never seen them in green cups. Maybe the blue pill. Lol

1 Like

7 Likes

These arrived today!!

8 Likes

My peppers from outside got shocked, moved inside and working on getting a home made humidifier in there. Still doing OK, got some curly leaves on the hatch, none on the regular Chile or jalapeños

I have reapers, scotch bonnet and cayenne germinating. Wish me luck!

4 Likes