Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Everything is going good with these ladies… Its nice I think every week after I water with nutrients I see a growth boom overnight these are going to be just :ok_hand:. I will take a few budshots here soon.

8 Likes

Young bud shots these are a few of the main colas… hopefully going to get a nice resinous glaze and swell to the size of pop cans!! Haha I love this herb so much…We shall see :wink:

5/14/2020

11 Likes

How many days into flower ?

1 Like

8 or 9, I was out of town when they started… so I’m unsure… @anon81143130

These buds are looking good, one of the plants tops got light burnt… I did some trimming to remove dead leaf matter… i did not expect these autos to get this big… Im glad to have been able to run these, I hope the buds fill out nice and chunky. I have given them nutes twice now, one time a week… And they seem to be loving it. Thanks foxfarm! I really can’t wait to see the results. The last autos I ran had a very nice yield. So out of the eleven or so seeds I got three pineapple kush, two lemon kush, and 2 critical thunder. The other seeds did not make the cut… Im unsure as I was gone during when they started flowering, but I believe they are into it about 11-13 days. Stay kind all! 5/17/2020

6 Likes

I’m thinking they are 35 days into growth…going to be :fire: :sunglasses: :dash: :pineapple: :lemon:…stay kind

They are all looking nice, there is some light burn on some of the leaves but they are all healthy and striving. They are growing vigorously and I’m quite hopefull of a nice harvest. 5/20/2020

11 Likes

The mutants turned out to have the largest buds right now :wink:

1 Like

5/22/2020

These are various bud sites. And main colas. Some are doing better than others and some have deficiency in some things, but on the bright side they seem to be producing good buds… can’t wait for all of these to finish. :fire: :fire: :fire: Also ended up spacing them out and throwing a few of them under another 600 mh… looking good so far!

8 Likes

5 Likes

5/25/2020 These are a few bud shots from the plants that I figure have about 2 more weeks to go on them. I decided to pop some of @misterbee 's green headband autos, so far 4 of 6 popped. I planted them in some soil I mixed up a few days earlier. They are all in a humidity dome under a t5 four bulb. By tomorrow I hope these other beans pop tapes. The soil consists of pro mix and vermiculit, perlite, and worm castings. I will be feeding them each week with foxfarm dirty dozen nutrients at half the recommended amount.

6 Likes

In the last weeks of the few that are finishing there definitely has been some color fades which is signaling the end of them. A few of the others aren’t as far in as the others and still maintain a healthy color to them… the stem smells very citrus and fuel like maybe some hash smels like tarry hash… One of them smells of citrus very pungent and aromatic. one of the tops on the very top bud is not making a traditional top, its making three… lol…Its the last picture above this post.

1 Like

Update all 6 green headband have popped and have been planted in solos under the t5… let’s hope for some grls!5/25/2020

2 Likes

Three came down, they were yellowing and ready to come down… they finished very early. This is the initial trim up…very happy with the buds :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Got those Monkey Paw today, thanks brother. Havnt been updating much, daughter had a baby over the weekend. My Paws are about ready for a top and entry into Jungle, going from deep chunk to Kush and should finish Sativa. Hope your dads well , nice harvest, getting my jars filled for summer too. Two more Gorillas to knock down this weekend, letting them go a bit amber, been outside for a week and I havnt touched them with all the rain. Talk soon bud

1 Like

That’s great she had her baby! Very happy for you all. Thanks, yes I’m filling up the jars for the summer, very happy for the nice harvest from these three… hope all is well talk with you soon,… glad those beans made it back! And thank you, my father is going to be ok. We will get through it as a family. You should get some nice color from having them outside, depending on the temps I would say… I started some more autos, these are the easiest to grow right now with my situation here. I have four more left in the room budding very nicely. They each have 2 weeks for sure unless something unforseen happens which I doubt.

6 successful sprouts of green headband. Going in the closet in the next week or so… Here are some shots of buds of the last 4 finishing in the next week and half or so, we will see. And there is a full picture of them girls

!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like