Paws and effect 🪴🌱

5/29/2020 These are pics of the buds on the last four girls… some are filling out nice, one of the tops seems have taken on a triple bud site, very interesting it is the first of its kind on this plant. They are really skunks but with an overwhelming smell of citrus and gasoline when the stem is rubbed. These plants have been really great. The nutrients are helping with the bloom a ton. Im glad I stuck with what I had used before. If your reading this and want to pull up a chair, I will be running more plants including @lefthandseeds durban, already have six of @misterbee s auto green headband. And I will be running mac in the future. Please stay tuned. Thank you all for the trades,… For those who I have traded with provided me with a good selection of beans.

Stay kind.

5 Likes

:raised_hands: psyched about the Durbs. I haven’t grown them yet myself, only the parents. I’ve been smoking the Cannabiogen Durban this week and really enjoying it. I wish it were a little less airy though… so I’m hoping the Durban I sent you lands right about the sativa density I like.

1 Like

That would be nice for it to lean that way :sunglasses:. I think im going to be crossing it to mac, that is if I get a nice male, or get my hands on durban pollen :wink:. Again can’t wait for that grow…

1 Like

poison mac I reckon itll be called

I think it’ll turn a low density but not airy bud (hoping). The Durban mom (Dutch Durban x Landrace Durban) was pretty dense, but the CBG Durban had buds like a pure sativa. Sure as shit, both tasted like Durban though.

1 Like

Right on!!

Got 4 of the green headband provided by @misterbee, up potted and thrown in the room with 4 of my budding ladies. The buds are getting nice and resinous now, hopefully these seedlings have a few fem in them… they are autos by the way. Well let’s see how they do!!

The one on the end needed more growth. And the other not pictured was culled due to extreme deformity. 6/1/2020

6 Likes

6/1/2020
Just put 6 auto ggxgsc from @misterbee , in a paper towel in the good ol ziploc to pop. Cant wait for this strain hope I get some good gals!!!

3 Likes

Just upgraded to a double venter dominator xxxl hood in my room. Doesn’t quite fit but I made it work.

5 Likes

I’ve got a care package on the way @Pawsfodocaws some GG4 and Purple Thai. Fems, all 4 so far are big time Chunky Paw, hope they show Sativa stretch in flower. Thia will grow like that, deep chunk in veg, Sativa in flower. Peace brother

2 Likes

Good deal, can’t wait. I like the deep chunk!

Both go 70 + days three week cure on Thai cause it’s so oily. Both will have hints of Chocolate and berry. I often roll half and half to boost Sativa buzz a little up front.

1 Like

Got ventilation set up. And ready to keep over growing!

7 Likes

Was in trim jail for a while 490 gs wet, three plants. My hands are tired and my eyes are very red from the new rosin press. Baked as all hell and been trimmin for a while, cant wait for the next round of autos…

4 Likes

I have not replied in my thread for a while,… I have Five green headband auto in fabric pots, two of them were stunted. I have five GGxGSC auto in red solo and 2 tutie fruityxRed devil auto and three locomota autos germinating in a paper towel and ziploc. Thanks to @misterbee for the Green Headband beans and the GGxGSC beans. Thanks to @AllOra for the Tutie fruityxRed devil beans as well as the Locamota beans.!!! You guys are great!!! ! Two locamota out of three popped and nothing else. :rage::disappointed:20200611_171123|666x500

7 Likes

Last harvest jarred up and curring 8 oz dry… not to shabby. Now to let it cure…Its mostly all pineapple/lemon kush.

15 Likes

Nice!!! glad to see you out of jail. I love the plants with a good top to leaf ratio. Also start defoliate the last week to help push color.
Just finished setting my press up and realized I had no Hydraulic fluid.probably for the best, I would be up playing and sampling all night…:joy:

2 Likes

Thanks its nice to be out ha, right on testing and pressing all night sounds awesome, except for the lack of hydraulic fluid…:sweat: Glad you dropped by. It actually was in the last week that I plucked… like I said before I swear they swelled after that, the buds at least. Getting back in too some autos again… Having fun with these ones… I am very intrigued to see what comes from these strains.

1 Like

Gonna be throwing some gear at you, PM me your addy again…trying to get out by tomorrow…:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

awesome @Instg8ter