Paws and effect 🪴🌱

I’m loving the color it’s pushing!!! Very good looking.

3 Likes

Look at how many tops this mac 1 has danggg. And the fritter :laughing:. Also some very sweet smelling purply ghost rose buds…

11 Likes

12 Likes

Coming along great!

Been smoking my ghost rose and almost out. It must be good because it’s what I go to first. :wink:

2 Likes

Started making a huge cannagar… 3d printed it of @ChronicMcBudz design. Instead of using the caps, which I need to file. I wrapped it in string and what not and packed it about an in. From the top feed. We will see. I will be using rainbow ylly leaves for rolling. Filled with animal cookies I believe.

Edit all packed, zip tied. And holding for a good while.and the wrap,…
Edit: used 2 year old rainbow ylly leafs for the wrap, and rum an sugar for the glue.

16 Likes

Right on i can’t wait to taste it, I have more to pop some day! Sounds like it must be good smoke…

4 Likes

Love the 3d printed cannagar molds. I pick one up from @CoyoteCody , and I love it. It has screws, which make tying it together obsolete. I know it works, but it’s awesome. I’m thinking of replacing the nuts with wing nuts to make it so I don’t even need a screwdriver.

Regardless how it’s made, they are my favorite to smoke!

10 Likes

I think they are really cool. Mine just needs some trimming and everything should fit well. I used zipties in the mean time. I have caps for it… just need to clean the printed mold up more so everything goes together right…wings nuts would be a nice addition

4 Likes

Oh, I see. The caps go over the ends to hold it all together, I think? :wink::+1:

Like that idea! Little more streamlined that way too.

1 Like

I’ll be posting a pic up of it put together and taken apart. Just almost finishing up on sanding and trimming…coming along well. @Rhino_buddy

1 Like

This is awesome :ok_hand:

I decided on the 122mm long and 23mm round version.

10 Likes

Looks well made @CoyoteCody you interested in making another one?

4 Likes

I can’t get over this ghost rose, thank you @ReikoX

12 Likes

He did an awesome job designing it @ShiskaberrySavior ! Makes me want a 3d printer. Too many irons in the fire already. :wink:

3 Likes

Yellow scotch bonnet

7 pot douglah
Reaper. 1
Reaper. 2
Sprouts, scotch bonnet, habenero, 7 pot…

13 Likes

Your Ghost Rose is gorgeous!
So are the other ones ,too! But that one is special! :v::green_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly. She I think is very special… :smiley: I’ll get more pics of her soon she has a wicked awesome fade going on as of yesterday…

1 Like

I used cured bud and leafs… then let it dry for a few days… im going to try this out in a few.

20 Likes

Nicely done looks like it turned out great, how’s it smoking for ya?

1 Like

Three quarters left, my eyes look like I dropped straight chlorine into them. This is the ultimate way to smoke if you like joints, or anything rolled. I’m getting the best hits from this and it’s burning clean and even. Best first ever lol, when it comes to something like this. I plan to make a full cigar box full and age and smoke periodically on them, events. Special occasions and such. Holy shit I’m blown away, this is most awesome.

16 Likes